FanFiction.Net
for NarutoxBleach FAILURE

1/14/2008 c3 6Sharkteeth
great chapter
1/14/2008 c3 SineDei
cool i like this story it has a nice twist from others of this style but i still want it to be a yoru naru pairinjg
1/14/2008 c3 Itachidono
great story keep up the good work and update soon
1/14/2008 c3 Relicarmor
You have got to be one of my favorite authors on this site...The way you can seamlessly weave plots and characters together into a damn good story is somethin I would pay to read. Love your work an't wait for the next chapter!

P.S.

This story is quickly becoming one of my favorites right next to DN...
1/14/2008 c3 2taintedlegacy
I like the crossover you have. Keep up the good work and update soon!
1/14/2008 c3 8DrendeSalkash
ive said it before and i'll say it again, this is a damn good fic. very recently(just yesterday actually) i started getting into Bleach myself, and the way this is going im gonna like this damn story alot
1/14/2008 c3 1Garuto
wow. this is a sweet story. I can see a naruto/ yoroichi pairing. I think i have idea's for a bankai but I cant really describe it. I will get back at you.
1/14/2008 c3 TT
So far this was strawberry & fishcake ripoff
1/14/2008 c3 scione
ok you did good job cant wate till next chapter.
1/14/2008 c1 scione
your good cant wate till next chapter.
1/14/2008 c3 Starting a New Life
much better! I prefer these much better to how they were (you rewrote chapt 2 right?) Your is now different from Uncle Joes, yet still similiar which is fine. I look foreword to seeing what you have planned and just what will happen next
1/14/2008 c3 6Xyshuryn
Congratulations... i am seriously impressed. You did very well and I look forward to the next chapter.
1/14/2008 c3 6Uncle Joe
hehehe your going strong dude and i see my permission to use bits and pieces of my fic have been used very wisely and very well...this fic will definately be diffrent from mine even if the begining is similar. Also one major diffrence is Naruto's personality this one is slightly more melancholic than mine as well as the fact hes not a bit of a slut like mine.
1/14/2008 c3 mysteryman2000
good fic
12/30/2007 c2 KyomuGandra
All I can say is... Interesting...

This seems to be a good story... so far... Naruto's going to be in the world like... sorta like this one... well, exactly like this one, the "real world"... right?

Meh... Glad to see Naruto's a pervert... kinda... O_o