FanFiction.Net
for NarutoxBleach FAILURE

11/25/2007 c1 3Thumbellina Grande
itz like bleach
11/25/2007 c1 animeflunky
hm good start cant wait for the next chapter :P
11/25/2007 c1 Kyubbi-Sama
SWEET!

Update soon!
11/24/2007 c1 18Dragon and Sword Master
Interesting beginning you have here, a Bleach and Naruto crossover where Naruto goes to the Bleachverse...
11/24/2007 c1 Cerberusx
intresting i dont like how naruto loses have of his poweres. YO DarkFayt is naruto going to be able to turn into his demon form his fox form his hybrid form and still have his 9 tailes, fox ears, canins and stuff?
11/24/2007 c1 27Senyor Fier Mensheir
BLEACH! NARUTO IS BEING BLEACHED! HAHA! I look forward to reading the succeeding chapters to this.
11/24/2007 c1 2Lord of the Morning
very interesting idea. i'm looking forward to see how things will play out with naruto in this new world. can't wait for more. and also, keep up the good work on Demonic Nemesis
11/24/2007 c1 5r2d2cool
cool! yay! god i love super old and powerfull narutos! which bleach arch will this start in? to seal naruto's power away should be done by tails. like he un-locks one tail at a time... but your the boss...
11/24/2007 c1 6Sharkteeth
very interesting
11/24/2007 c1 1Hitokiri no Kouseiyouso
oh cool a crossover can't wait to see what happens next:)
11/24/2007 c1 5Ginyou Rinsom
Intresting story, my one compliant, all the bold and capitalation. But other then that it was good
11/24/2007 c1 Mokonarulez
This is a crossover with BLEACH, isn't it? Too bad. I like your start, but I don't like crossovers. Sorry.
11/24/2007 c1 1Kaigan the Fox King
It's not a true Naruto/Bleach X-over..because its gonna focus on Bleach more.
11/24/2007 c1 8DrendeSalkash
wow. just wow. if you put the dedication into this as you do Demonic Nemesis then this would be one hell of a damn story. only spelling error i noticed was you spelled option like "opption" when Shinigami is assuring Naruto that he is not trying to deceive him. well, if you ever get the urge to write more on this on i'll gladly read what you wrote, and the same for Demonic Nemesis!
11/24/2007 c1 16Sharingan-hater86
ya got me curious but i'm waiting for more before i decide ja nee
273 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 Next »