for NarutoxBleach FAILURE

7/8/2008 c7 16Lady Luv of the East
oh damn so good, i dont think i can help you with this at all your doing great on your own, great work im really into this story as well as the other one^^ ja

Lady Luv out
7/7/2008 c7 1Orochigin
i think its a prety good story, can't wait for more chapters.
6/26/2008 c7 1Nosferatum
Well, good fic. The thing is - many parts of it are eery similar to the fic "The Strawberry and The Fishcake" by Uncle Joe. I don't particulary care who was first, or even if you two are one and same, but it's just confusing.

Having in mind that both of fics are quite good and differ in more important details... well, I hope you'll continue it.
6/16/2008 c7 Woodsymoments
this story is amazingly well written couldnt see any grammar mistakes so keep up good work

YoruichixNaruto
6/8/2008 c7 Elronn
Great story so far.. I say go with Yoruichi because her personality would go well with Naruto's... Update son!
6/4/2008 c7 BlaqueKitsune
This story is sexy as hell! PS-I'm all for Yoruichi, she is the best chick in bleach.
5/12/2008 c7 3battousai222
well hello there, a damn good chapter and story you have there. Keep up the amazing work.

As for the pairing... I'd have to say Yoruichi only, but could be harem, I don't care, I just want Yoruichi. Main reason, she is the coolest female character in bleach... ya not a good one.

Ok here, she is smart when sh ewants to be, Naruto is smart, 50 years will do that to ya. Both can be fun and adveturious in more than just sex, but in a relationship to. Both fight for the same cause... well they will eventually my guess.

Besides that they are both old and a Shinigami can last a HELL of a LOT longer than a human can for age, so like maybe 40 years together...
5/12/2008 c7 7badboywest
nice. keep updateing and who was naruto's wife that he whent nuts at the shimagime at and gave him a facial scare over. was it hinata? i dout sakura as she was a bitch to him alot of the time and infauated with sauske. in same as sakura haku (fem) would be dead same as the swareing red head and sound chick kin. hm could it be a OC?
5/10/2008 c8 demoncreater2002
i cant wait for that next chapter post soon ^_^
5/10/2008 c1 10J.F.C
Love it, up to the next one.
5/1/2008 c8 alexwill22
cool story, I hope every is fine with you family and you can write again.
4/23/2008 c8 1superninjamonkey
Excellent story, sorry about your mother.
4/22/2008 c1 superninjamonkey
FINALLY! A plausable way for Naruto to enter the Bleach world! If the rest of your story is half, nay an eighth, as good as this transfer I will love it!
4/21/2008 c8 4koryiostorms
luv the ff. would it be possible for u to tell me what caused all that damage.
4/9/2008 c8 4Valt DiAdon
great story i hope you finish it
273 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »