for NarutoxBleach FAILURE

4/8/2008 c8 RaveDemon
*stares at you* (but on the inside) *laughing my ass off at the idea of naruto power rangers
3/29/2008 c7 MyDeletedAccount
this is great stuff...you made the whole parallel world thing sound perfectly possible pretty easily and that's really cool...also... how you handled the growth of Naruto's powers and the reason for their absence/return was a treat...it is pretty hard to do...hope everything gets alright for you...

eagerly awaiting the next piece...
3/29/2008 c7 Ding Dong Ding
Please update . `?
3/26/2008 c8 2tiggerpal07
OMG! OMG! OMG!

This story is AMAZING!

Please carry on with it!
3/26/2008 c7 badkidoh
not a big cross over fan, but i like this and want to read more.
3/25/2008 c8 7Bloodyredshade
hope your grandma feels better. Well its a good story. hope the new chapter comes soon.
3/25/2008 c8 cight
awesome story man, and I am sorry about your grandmother.

I really can't wait for the next installment but hey don't force yourself and all that.

Also "Mighty Morphin Bijuu Rangers" I have read some crackfics (most of them The" I-gotta-see-this" kind) in my time but this idea might take the cake.
3/24/2008 c8 Gothic-Diamond
BOO FOR HIATUS. kidding. but seriusly keep up the good work.
3/23/2008 c8 hmr
damn, I hope everything turns out for the better dood...Well, heres hoping that you keep writing and will update soon!
3/23/2008 c8 pyro357
update soon
3/23/2008 c8 GenMcvile
THAT WAS AWESOME PLZ UPDATE SOON
3/23/2008 c8 2BlackRoseFire
Awesome story I hope that you will continue to write. I wish your grandma well.
3/23/2008 c7 1ConanxHaibara
Another great chap. ^^ Really hope you update soon. This is really one of the best NarutoxBleach Crossovers there is! Anyway as for who I want in the harem is...

1. Yoruichi because she already is in a way involved with Naruto.

2. Soi Fong because she is one of my fav. characters. That and she could help naruto open up and vise versa. Also if yoruchi is in harem, they could have some sort of rivalry between them.

3. Retsu, Unohana. Taichou of 4th squad and I think she could be someone that Naruto can love or she can atleast become Naruto's mother figure. Well maybe not considering he is supposed to be older then even the leader of all the shinigami! Fav. character too.

4. Koutestu Isane because I just think she and naruto should get together. After all she could help naruto alot. And she is another fav. character of mines. XP

5. Nemu- Naruto could seriously help her out. Naruto wouldn't like the way she is being treated and would help her gain her emotions.
3/23/2008 c1 snowecat
Interesting premise. A different take on a Naru/Bleach cross. Be careful of your homonyms. When in doubt, use a dictionary. Will Naruto ever reveal what happened to the Rookie 9, aside from the obvious?
3/23/2008 c8 4Raine-of-the-Night
this is a really good story hope you can contine it :)
273 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »