for The Laguz swordsman

6/23/2012 c1 22Gunlord500
This is a pretty old piece, but I saw it was updated so I thought I'd leave it a review. I like the concept of cultural conflict-a laguz wanting to learn human fighting styles-but you'll want longer chapters, and there are a few spelling errors here. Also, be careful of naming characters after your screen name-that way Mary/Marty Studom lies. Don't be too discouraged, though, just keep this advice in mind.
3/25/2008 c3 4Fallen Vanguard
I like it...but it makes me feel like I copyrighted. This story is older than my "Elibian Laguz" and mine includes weapon weilding laguz. lol. I look forward to this.
1/26/2008 c2 9SilentWhisper01
Hey! I'm back. Sorry I had to postpone my story! I love the way yours is going. I see you worked on your grammer much improvement! lol sorry I haven't been paying attention to updates. This is for both chapter 2&3 k? Anyway Titania is a lance wielder to train Yushi by the way looking forward to chapter 4.

Laters- Arrow Wolf
11/30/2007 c2 12turquoisefox
This still feels really rushed. Also, I think it would be good if you went into more detail about why two laguz suddenly decided to use beorc weapons and join the Greil Mercenaries.

Also, Jeikobu is a Goldoan prince? What about the dragon king's actual children?
11/25/2007 c1 9SilentWhisper01
It's not bad. A bit rushed but with food potential. I look forward to the next chapter. One suggestion if I may don't use present tense as

"Starts to tear up"

Instead try

"Her eyes began to tear up."

I think it might improve your fic. Good job none the less.

-Arrow Wolf