for Before the Dawn

2/14/2010 c1 5Valisilwen
I really like this. It's just seems to perfectly capture that tragic romance.
1/25/2009 c1 3Light as Air
That was really sad. I can understand those feelings though because that was what it like when I tried to romance him. It's kind of really, really sad though I love how you describe his face when he sleeps.
1/24/2009 c1 12beehoon
:'( That is so sad! It's captures the essence of their relationship perfectly, and the last few lines were heartbreakingly beautiful. Well done!
1/22/2009 c1 FaeTian
That was so touching and beautifully written :3 Well done!
8/21/2008 c1 1Tylenol Farie
Wow, that was so bittersweet, yet hauntingly beautiful.

Nicely done.

Toodles,

Deep Shadows
12/29/2007 c1 Kaana Moonshadow
Simply beautiful!

You captured so many things about the KC/Bishop relationship in so few words... very well done! You really made me feel her pain and longing, along with her uncertainty and fear. Your last lines about their masks were so beautiful.

I hope we'll see more OneShots like this! :D
12/29/2007 c1 4Cro-Magnon
This reminds me very much of that one scene in Ladyhawke, where Rutger Haur's and Michelle Pfeifer's characters are caught in a moment between night and day where both are fully human and yearning for each other, yet the sun rises and the moment slips away.

Haunting.
12/6/2007 c1 twisteddot
witam! co ciekawe, napisalam Ci wczesniej review dotyczÄ…cy "Of Cats And Wolves", ale nie zauwazylam ze mowimy tym samym jezykiem... przyznam szczerze, ze mimo zaawansowanego stopnia wladania angielskim ,pewniej czuje sie w polskim, w sumie to chyba nic dziwnego?;) jezeli jednak wolisz komentarze in english, nie ma problemu ,zaraz sie poprawie :

mam tyle mysli w glowie,ale nawet po polsku nie wiem jak to wszystko ujac w slowa...

bardzo przemyslane i piekne opowiadanie ( hmm... tak mozna to nazwac?) i bolesnie prawdziwe.

masz bardzo duzy potencjal, ktory swietnie wykorzystujesz :)

ehehehe, po polsku brzmi to dosc idiotycznie :|

w kazdym razie wiesz, ze masz tu wiernego fana ;)
11/26/2007 c1 Sticksie
Darth, that was truly poignant and lovely. With such a few words, you conveyed so many feelings. It was heart achingly beautiful, the feelings of lose and searching all wound up tightly.

I'm still anxiously waiting for a new chapter, but this makes it worth the wait! Just beautiful
11/26/2007 c1 9femensqueterror
Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful! Darth, you have transcended time, amplified sound, suffused dark and light!

^^ This was so well written and my heart almost broke at the end. I say Bishop needs to sleep more deeply.
11/26/2007 c1 5Lahara
WA! -sniff sniff- It's so beautiful! Really well written. That basically sums up Bishop to me... how he hides and how someone who wants to love him sees that speck of what he could be if it wasn't for all he went through. All of what he hates of himself... and what a certain Knight Captain does to him.
11/26/2007 c1 1whatitakes
This is incredible. It captured the relationship between Bishop and the PC perfectly. It is so moving. I love it!
11/26/2007 c1 7swimhard2787
This is absolutely beautiful, *hugs* There's so much emotion and pain in it, and it's so well done. I love the last lines, very poignant and raw.

This is amazing, :D
11/26/2007 c1 10fuxfell
Gods, that was so sad it nearly made me cry. And so beautiful at the same time. I'm at a loss for words here. Excuse me while I go and get a hanky.

*sniffles*