for In the Air Tonight

10/26/2015 c4 1countryheart
Great chapter! Can't wait for more. Update really soon please. :)
7/6/2008 c4 11mrslee
I didn't see this...man, sometimes my brain is so dead. Squee! I think I've told you that a Maureen/Lake relationship is really quite intriguing. And with this story, you've got the added UST with EO cause of fucking Kathy. What Maureen says at the beginning about love or obligation is so on the money it's not even funny.

Elliot went back to Kathy cause of obligation. Not because he loved her. And then i think the writers realised just how much they showed it was obligation that they shoved the "i love you" shit down our throats no end for the remaining episodes. Sigh. It sucks, but I love that you've brought it up here. And I love that in this (unlike the stupid show) EO have acknowledged how much they care about/love each other.

I knew she was pregnant! Ha! That can't be good for Lake though. Elliot's going to bust some major balls. Hope it's not too brutal!

So glad to see this update, and I LOVE this story. Woot. Lol.

Love ya!

Laura xoxo

PS (I knew the dude was a vampire, but it was still a shock cause it was Olivia. Lol)
7/1/2008 c4 18EnforcerAndAccuserFan
First, welcome back! I understand what it's like to be busy, and I had to sandwich an update between writing and proofreading a college course assignment.

Second, you haven't missed a beat! Maureen is pregnant and worried, Cragen reveals he knows Chester's secret, and Stabler figures out that Lake is an important factor in the crimes. This builds up the suspense for the next chapters: how will Chester and Elliot react to the pregnancy? how will Elliot react to Cragen's silence? how does Chester figure in the perp's machinations? is Maureen in danger?

Kudos for including Maureen's thoughts regarding her parents' relationship versus hers. This gives her a maturity that makes her and Lake's coupling believeable.

Keep up the good work.
7/1/2008 c4 25ElliotNOliviaSVULover
First of all...CONGRATS ON YOUR GRADUATION!

Second of all...I am so loving this story! I can't wait to see Chester's reaction to Maureen's news.

Excellent job!

xoxo

Sar
7/1/2008 c4 25LivNel4ever
OMG RACH! i still can't believe you paired chester and maureen! lol! and she's preg? OMG ELLIOT IS GOING TO FLIPPING FREAK! I loved the EOness...but could use a little bit more (couldn't we all! lol)
7/1/2008 c4 24TVCrazed
CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.

PLZ UPDATE SOON.
7/1/2008 c4 26Sweet-4-Stabler
HEY! good to see something from you again...not that i have any room to talk on the update thing...haha

great chapter...cant wait to see what his reaction to the baby is and what happens when elliot finds out...

keep it up...

jess
7/1/2008 c4 3Venti the Vicious
that's cold.
7/1/2008 c4 25Alexis Dawn
saw tht coming... but i loved it post more now
7/1/2008 c4 1KatieKat1690
Oh! wow! I am soo happy you updated this! Amazing! I cant wait to read Chesters reaction! oh and just wait until Elliot finds out! ooh This is gonna be good lol! Update soon!

Welcome back ;) and Congratulations on Graduating!
6/23/2008 c3 3Bensons-Stabler
I LOVE THIS! I opened thinking I had never read a story about Lake that I liked but YUS. .Keep it up and update soon! Great job!
1/22/2008 c3 1KatieKat1690
Wow! Awesome update! This is soo good! I cant wait for more! Update soon!
1/22/2008 c3 18EnforcerAndAccuserFan
Your last paragraph indicates that Lake and Maureen might be in danger! Given his penchant for calling her "Baby Girl," Elliot is not going to be happy with his daughter's pregnancy-and even less happy with the father! (Such would be the case with anyone who impregnates any of his daughters!) It's a good thing that Fin is still strong enough to restrain Elliot, if need be. However, Detective Tutuola, who also has had his own issues with Ken, can also explain to his colleague that he cannot control his grown daughter's actions. Further, Captain Cragen can give Chester, who needs a father figure after a childhood in foster care, sound advice as well.

Keep up the good work.
1/22/2008 c3 25LivNel4ever
OMG Rach! that was really good eo...but you are just like dick wolf-a tease! And omg Reen preggers with Lakes baby!
1/22/2008 c3 5dadoinkdoink
This is good! Chester and Maureen isn't a pair I would have thought up, but it's a good pair! I can't wait for more! Update soon!

:D Doink Doink