for Omnitrix Wars

1/7/2017 c2 14Soron66
i can't read this your addiction to saying "the likes of" all the damn time is annoying the hell out of me. sorry for being a dick, but it's true. try rebooting this story, but use the versions of Ben and Gwen from Ultimate Alien or Alien Force. actually use Ultimate alien. of course Kevin should be there as well.
1/7/2017 c1 Soron66
you keep saying "likes". it's getting toooo repetitive and annoying.
7/8/2016 c5 9HeliX Sol
Okay, the story is good, and I'm glad you stopped putting "the likes of" in front of everything. I hope you continue. Also, will Ben turn into aliens from Star Wars? Azmuth did supposedly program the Omnitrix with DNA from every sentient species in the universe, and this story takes place in the Star Wars universe. I'd love to see Ben turn into Yoda's species, or maybe a Twi'lek. Hell, I'd even enjoy seeing him become a hutt. Now that'd be funny.
7/8/2016 c1 HeliX Sol
Why do you keep putting "the likes of" in front of almost all of the nouns? Is it intentional, or accidental? It's a little annoying and doesn't make any sense.
7/16/2013 c1 812715284
You where Saying "the likes of" way way way too much sorry but it's true
8/3/2012 c1 5ilovepetsltd
This chapter is one of the funniest things I've ever read in my whole entire life! It's HILARIOUS! Amazing! Ben 10 meets the Separatist!
6/22/2012 c2 Silverheart97
OH MY FUCKING GOD WILL YOU FUCKING STOP SAYING "LIKES OF" EVERY FUCKING OTHER SENTENCE!
7/8/2011 c2 15MythoBoy
Aaaaaaaahhhhh too much the likes of thats just way too much r u out of ur mind? i just started reading this story and its already a really bad story! srry nut it is change all the likes of its annoying and confusing!
5/12/2011 c2 7unchartedfate
Ok i really like the plot line so far in this little story of yours :) however, if u say 'the likes of' one more time i might actually smash my head throught a wall. I think my soul died a little insode everytime i read that. Especially after reading all ur hapter 1 reviews. I thought you would have stopped or fixed it. I almost screamed when i read the first line of the next chapter. I will most likely continue to read this but dear god stop using that phrase please. Much obliged! Tata for now!
7/30/2010 c5 10ultima-owner
Grevious has lost
7/30/2010 c4 ultima-owner
Go ben!
7/30/2010 c3 ultima-owner
nice weapon, shame it's broken
7/30/2010 c2 ultima-owner
roasty toasty
7/30/2010 c1 ultima-owner
wonderful pranks
1/7/2010 c5 Luke Kire
I like your story, great action and not boring at all. Although your characters all seem a bit the same, Mace Windu is a man of action and not so much talk. Ben was well played out, but Grevious seemed too "kiddy". Other than that, the story was well blended in with Ben Ten and Star Wars. Good Job. I will post some stuff like this too soon. (star wars miuxed with others universes)
23 Page 1 2 Next »