for Officer Misako: Case of the Amoresi

1/16/2010 c1 Lashaun
Wow first chapter done. I got kindda confused in the middle of the story because of the action but I liked the first part about the waitress asking for a pay raise hehe(: And the creation of Soluna words(: Cols~
1/4/2010 c2 2Chief General
I think that this chapter was a bit more rushed and had less flair than the first chapter, but the scene with Helia was fairly decent. Portraying her as a cold, killer nurse really piqued my interest - it could really happen, after all!

In any case, I like it so far. I'll be reading the other chapters.
1/4/2010 c1 Chief General
I like how you took liberties with the dialect, and I also like you made the beginning scene a bit darker than most writers are willing to go with Mechquest fanfiction. It's more realistic, and I'm liking it!

Your creativity is very much adored. 3
6/18/2009 c21 eyelovefanasty
Cool
5/3/2009 c21 eyelovefanasty
Interesting... I look forward to seeing the rest.
1/28/2009 c21 20Darkened-Storm
i hate when people get rid of characters it makes me soo sad.

Love the song though, by Dido

am I guessing there is going to be a sequel?Just a guess lol
1/26/2009 c21 eyelovefanasty
Cool!
9/6/2008 c1 10WrittenInSilence
sabrina-diamond, this is an amzing story. The characters and plot are so well thought of and I'm wishing I read this earlier. I'd have to admit that the first few chapters were a little confusing for me but later, everything just falls into pieces I guess.

I feel sorry for Vixen, though. And the Blind Date quest was hilarious! I forgot about it until you mentioned it in here. Heh, keep up the good work with your stories!
9/1/2008 c21 4eyelovefantasy
Cool. Can't wait to see the sequel. Any idea when it'll be up?

Thanks for the saying that. I love writing too.
8/23/2008 c20 eyelovefantasy
Looks good! I like the idea of the sequel.

P.S.- I just posted my MechQuest oneshot- you the one where they go on vacation.
7/12/2008 c19 eyelovefantasy
Larosin is extremly creepy. I like this story, but, I'll have you know, I don't hold with gay/lesbian stuff. (shugs) But, hey, I still need to know if Vixen's O.K.
6/24/2008 c19 eyelovefantasy
Whta, you're gonna end this soon? But there's so much I need to know! Oh, well, good chapter.

P.S.- Thanks for favoriting me. ;)
5/25/2008 c18 eyelovefantasy
Wow! Scary! I love it!

Oh, abotu the C2, I have a current DF fic, but I've no idea how tp move it to the DF C2. What should I do?
5/17/2008 c16 eyelovefantasy
I know I alreadly reviewed this fic, but, I'm gonna write a fic based on "Legend of the Stars" where my character and a friend of mine's character (she hasn't appeared in "Legend of the Stars" yet but she's going to) go on vacation and I was wondering if you would like Olapen to be in it too.

Still like this story.
5/11/2008 c5 52Blade100
Not bad of a chapter, but its getting a little hard remembering all of this info
26 Page 1 2 Next »