for Camping

9/20/2014 c1 19Little Doctor
Beautiful!
10/18/2009 c1 2BluePhoenix21
THE BEST of your stories! I love seeing what you come up with every time. Well written, puts you right in the scene with the small but realistic details (eyes in the back of dad's head sort of thing), draws the emotions from the characters and the viewer. Great job! More! Please!
3/17/2009 c1 21Reinamarie Seregon
I loved this so much! Drizzt tries so hard to emulate the image of a good father and he worries for Zak. I thought u brought Zaknafein back to life for a moment. Right now I'm reading Sea of Swords which does show that he has intimate feelings for Catti, is that how u came to this result? =)) Neat! I like family stories, dont come across that many here.
1/14/2008 c1 Blake
That was really good!
1/12/2008 c1 merlyn1382
aw that was sweet
12/14/2007 c1 2Trades Complaints
Nice. I liked the whole realistic father-daughter misunderstanding thing. Drizzt would be a pretty good daddy, if you ask me. write for Artemis Fowl, please? that'd be cool.
12/6/2007 c1 2Kin Inu
Aw thats so sweet i often wondered what would happen if Drizzt and Catti-bri ever had children. Plus I've been looking every where for Drizzt fanfics...well drow fanfics but still Drizzt is my favorite. Any way I really enjoyed this story it was really good and characterized Drizzt very well.

Kin Inu
11/29/2007 c1 Iceheart Firesoul
Aww, it's cute and fluffy! ^.^

Good job- I find it very difficult to write kids believably. You do the family scenes very well.
11/29/2007 c1 7Darth Ixnay
Oh, such a lovely story, with just the right amount of humour and tears ^_^ Both Zak and Vi did seem a bit too mature for their age, but I think that's perfectly forgivable. Childern can be a pain to write, and you're already doing a great job.

One minor nitpick, if I may - in one paragraph you repeat twice that Vi was "fuming inside", and I thought it sounded really odd. Could be just me, but I think it's such a distinctive expression that it's unnecessary to repeat it at the end of the paragraph. It would sound much more powerful if you just threw out that last line, IMO.

But that's the only complaint I have. It was a really good read. I loved the interaction between Drizzt and his children and I think that you've nailed our favourite drow once again. I thought it was a nice touch that he was teaching them the drow hand code too. Keep up the good work! ^^
11/28/2007 c1 Tiggermyk
Cute! Kinda hard to believe Violet was six, though. Maybe it's just me, but she seemed more eight or nine. The stream of questions was spot-on for a six-year-old, though.

I think willow bark was often used as a type of Tylenol. "Tree bark" sounds rather vague, though accurate, I suppose.

I think Vi's age was really the only thing I noticed. But yeah, that was cute. I look forward to more. ^_^

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service