for Hippie Harvest

12/30/2007 c9 64Jemascola
That was a great story, man! I like how you got all your facts straight about the movie details and all that and how the story also revolved around the political beliefs involving the Vietnam War. It was a very well-written story indeed. I hope you write more stories soon!
12/26/2007 c9 122bttf4444
It's a great ending to a great story! :)
12/18/2007 c1 FutureShock85
Eh, how do I describe this. Let's see, your tenses just keep changing from present to past. The sentences fall flat. It's not really entertaining because the writing seems so boring. It's basically, this happened and this happened. Try spicing up your sentences with adjectives or something.
12/18/2007 c7 bttf4444
I just realized something ironic, regarding Marty's hair. Even though the hippies think that his hair is too short, the conservative types (like the barber) thought his hair was too long. The one thing that makes this very ironic is how Alex P Keaton, who is most decidedly a conservative type, has had fairly long hair throughout much of the Family Ties series.

Anyway, keep up the good work! :)
12/12/2007 c6 bttf4444
Great chapter! I can hardly wait to read more! :)
12/7/2007 c1 27EmmettMcFly55
Pretty nice story! However, I'd like you to put less lines in it which are based on the first script for BTTF II. If you can't think of something else it's okay, though. Just informing.
12/6/2007 c2 122bttf4444
Then again, maybe that's the whole premise behind the story. Marty tries to prevent Toby from ruining his life.
12/6/2007 c4 bttf4444
It's a great chapter! It sounds sad what happened to Toby, though.
11/28/2007 c3 bttf4444
This is great so fa! I can hardly wait to read more! :)