FanFiction.Net
for Blood Feud

2/18/2017 c10 Caringheart
"No offense taken," Josef shrugged. "I arranged with some of the Council members to have a believable message recorded saying the Vampire Hunters have realized their errors and are now concentrating on hunting down the gnome and leprechaun communities." Who could ask for anything better, BEST story ever, couldn't ask for a better laugh out loud line. Thank you
9/10/2016 c10 5LdyJulanna
awesome ... love beths mom and Joseph
9/9/2016 c2 LdyJulanna
"I sure as hell won't let some other woman service you" I love it the is so... something I could see Beth saying lol
4/30/2014 c1 3Eladna
It could be definitely 2 season :-)
12/1/2010 c10 36francis2
I truly enjoyed this whole story a lot. You built up a very believable and suspenseful plot. Very satisfying ending, too.
9/29/2010 c10 11Caligo Origuu
Fantastic! I love the bits of Beth and Josef friendship and the way the three of them face the threat together. Well done!
9/7/2009 c10 CeilingNinja
BEST STORY EVER! I was alternatating between laughing and anxiously reading. All your characterizations are perfect, and the plot was both original and funny! Thank you for making this amazing series!

-Nyx
7/22/2009 c10 MISTYJAY
I know I've come late to fanfic, not long found it, but still wanted to say that your story is great, really enjoyed Moonlight to Dawn, and this follow on was excellent.Characters very true. Well done
3/20/2009 c10 204Lalaith Quetzalli
This is truly one amazing fic.

I would have never imagined something like this but it was just incredible. When I reached the tenth chapter and realized you hadn't yet dealt with things I wondered if you were just going to rush into everything, but the way you handled it was incredible.

I LOVe IT!

Great story!
3/1/2009 c10 IDoInuyasha31
I love the Pinky and The Brain reference. It fits and who better to say it.
1/2/2009 c10 Alicee
Great story!

You went in to details & the story line was very interesting.

& When you brought Coraline in, that just shocked me because I didn't think she'd be mentioned at all in the story.

Way to go!

Loved it!

It was a very interesting & fun read.

=)

Hope you keep writing!
8/18/2008 c10 2Jordan-Daniel
I love this story! I just had to read it exactly after I finished "Moonlight To Dawn". I like this story more because you added Josef angst and a lot of Mick kicking power in it. I really enjoyed reading about Mick`s "fight" with his ex-wife and Josef`s old foe. Not to mention Beth`s great support for the vampires. I am glad that M & B can marry soon. And I had to laugh at the Josef/Beth`s mother scene in the epilogue.

All in all a wonderful story!

Greetings,

J-D
7/14/2008 c10 11Vampire Reader
I discovered this story yesterday and finished it today, about 5 hours of reading. I could barely stop to sleep and eat. Excellent writing. Thank you for the great story.
3/27/2008 c2 scrappyearnhardt
3/24/2008 c10 moonlightfan44
that was funny, and cute! great job!

P.S. srry, i only just found this story! :) toodles

-moonlightfan44