FanFiction.Net
for Blood Feud

1/19/2008 c9 46moonjat54
I love coraline with her nose out of joint. I'm so glad Josef is back among undead. I imagine he did love palace intrigue. Looking forward to the big finish.
1/19/2008 c9 3MusicNinja
JOSEF ROCKS! So glad he's back, I just love seeing bad guys sqirm! This is so fantastic, you must update immediatly!
1/19/2008 c9 1nightcap
This is some serious fan fiction writing. Such intrigue and conflicts. You're doing an impressive job!
1/19/2008 c9 17Evilous
Hehe Josef is awake! Perfect! I like how Beth has more power over the vampire community than Coraline, a vampire does. I mean Beth is just a better individual, and everyone can see that, she is honest not going to stab you in the back, and she has a great reason to protect it. Josef is back so now we can have more of Mick being Mick doing the dirty work, while Josef handles the boardroom dance. Love it, like the added tidbits with Beth calling her mom and the wine, made me smile. As always looking forward to the next update.

Evilous
1/19/2008 c9 133ChibiDawn23
I keep wondering if CBS remembers that Jason Dohring is in the credits as a cast member- where's he been the past couple episodes?

In the meantime, I'll continue to get my Josef and Mick fix from this fic! Awesome update, can't wait to read more!
1/19/2008 c9 cynbad71
I was so excited to see there was a new chapter (and that Josef was awake!)

This and the previous story Moonlight to Dawn are fabulous. I have really enjoyed where you took these characters. The whole Vatican thing is wonderful...Wouldn't be surprised at a Vampire-in-residence. And I love Beth's mom and Josef being 'buds'. I'm afraid I'm not much of a fiction writer, so I don't have any negative comments...Basically, if I'm following the story, I'm enjoying it. (It helps that you take the characters where I want them to go!) I just wanted to pass on how much I love your stories. Would love to read more!
1/14/2008 c8 1Mrs Boyscout
This story is terrific! Such an original idea and you write these characters so well. You've taken us so deep into the vampire world and it's fascinating. I can't wait to read more.
1/13/2008 c8 2SamDeanLove
ah...more..please hurry up! =)
1/10/2008 c8 5Fists
I'm loving this story so far! Great characterizations and plot! It's just like an episode of the show only better cuz Mick and Beth are together and there's lots of Josef! I hope you can update soon as I can't wait to read more!
1/5/2008 c8 13silvanelf
Another awesome chapter! hope Josef wakes up soon! i miss him...although mick seems to be handling things very well! :D
1/4/2008 c8 3TwilightG
lol, take that Coraline!

I really needed to hear that. Coraline was really starting to grate on my nerves!
1/2/2008 c8 17Evilous
Amazing. I love how Mick was able to control his anger and realize the evil plan hatching, keeping his cool he was able to outsmart them...hehe

Please dont make us wait to long to see how Mick and Beth deal with the situtation, and Josef as well, will he be okay?

Evilous
1/2/2008 c8 4maricejayo
wow! the fight was pure adrenaline (no idea how to write it) hehe! update
1/2/2008 c8 46moonjat54
I love this story! Great way to shoot Coraline down. Hope you can update soon this just gets better and better.:)
1/2/2008 c8 28Puck and Rachel fan