for What Hurts the Most

7/18/2011 c1 n0000000000000000000000000000b
Sad, but if Katara chose to go with Zuko after all the pain and love she'd gone through with Aang, she had it coming. Great story :D
5/7/2011 c1 airbender552
Aargh!I was already sad when I started reading this!Why is it that all everyone wants to write about is everyone being absolutely miserable!I liked the story, and it was written well, but I just think I'm gonna stay away from these stories for a while.Definitely not a cure for the blues.
10/19/2010 c1 Sokka'sFirstFangirl
Aangst galore! XD

Great job this was epic
7/19/2009 c1 4the golden warrior
that was a beatiful story. I think if you tried you could make a second chap but that isn't really up to me. Anyway as I was saying the story is wonderful and I did enjoy it. What I also like about this story is that it is actually possible. It was a truly amazing story and very well written and well frazed. Yours truly GW
1/13/2008 c1 Danni
Wow, that made me cry. :) good job, awesome story !
1/2/2008 c1 The Mad shoe1
A bitr depressing, but i liked it.
12/20/2007 c1 1Child of the Doomed
So awesome. Broke my heart to see Aang just get up and go... AND HE HAD HER! CURSE YOU! HEHADHER!

*cough*

BUT... that's what makes the story so good... and emotion-y, heehee. And that 3 random sentence person... um, HOW THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOU CAN REVIEW SOMEHING YOU ONLY READ THREE SETEN- er, I mean... *simmers down*

Again, pure awesome... *coughcoughroboisIcough*
12/9/2007 c1 33StrawberryCatBeans
Beautifully written.
12/5/2007 c1 3TheElite711
Wow...wasnt expecting that kind of ending, but that is the truth in life sometimes...not a guaranteed happy ending. It was nicely written, i liked some of the emotion in it as well :-).
12/3/2007 c1 Guest
I agree with T this is a lovely bit of work. Most of the pieces I see are happy. This was heartbreaking and beautiful. I enjoyed the emotion and the originality.
12/1/2007 c1 8Ms.HellFire-ffacnt
Only one word for this...OUCH!

Fabulous Job.

Kisses.
12/1/2007 c1 12Therese Delacoeur
...That last reviewer was wrong. This is ~not~ bashing Kataang, and they've just got their panties in a twist.

That being said, this was a very nice little angsty bit of kataang. It's really refreshing to see a new twist on our fav couple, that a happy ending isn't always guaranteed in life. It's a beautiful acknowlegement of how people aren't perfect, life's not perfect, and some mistakes can't be undone.

You've got a lot of little errors, mostly formatting. It would be nicer if you took it a little more slowly - maybe adding some events in, like Aang being greeted by the Fire Lord and Lady and how he felt at the time, maybe a ball or something where all the girls flirt with Aang but all he can watch is Katara and Zuko and how she seems so graceful yet stiff in Zuko's arms, and he wonders about her happiness, etc, etc. Descriptions are nice, too.

Again, it was really nice, and the other reviewer was just being nasty for no reason, especially because they hadn't even bothered to read it. Keep it up! ~Therese
11/30/2007 c1 8gena kumo
i read about 3 random sentances, and you just almost broke my kataang heart...(tape from cannon, and a little bit of faith, held it together)...if that was the emotional respose you wanted then THANKS A LOT. :( if not, then that comment was pointless...oh well. try to write something with either more engaging writing, with a little more facts behind it, or more original. please don't write something just to burn aang...and kataangs. I can read zutarian, and really like it, if it's purpose is for creativity and inventivness (opposites attract things) not just aparent spite for all things kataang