FanFiction.Net
for Silent Tears

2/7/2019 c1 39Goosefire
Sorry I cannot give a review as I am not familiar with the story. But I have never been interested in the short poem types.
10/23/2018 c1 15Mortuis1
How lovely and bittersweet. Say the more within you. :) There is more... Grace - Mort
11/19/2015 c1 2humanoidpatronus
This is nice...and really touching. I hope you write more FanFictions.
8/2/2015 c1 2James Michael Roberts
The first line looks like it part of the poem, (or lyrics?), but it seems like a disclaimer. Too me it's kind of cool anyway.

My disclaimer? I haven't heard of Kyou Kara Maou before. What is it?
7/28/2015 c1 5Andrianna2016
thanks for commenting on my story the scar
3/20/2014 c1 baronesspotter
This is beautiful. I love the poetry.
3/11/2014 c1 3Clugin Nicolace Lawcurn
i liked the poem. Even though i didnt understand it. The words silent and silence came up quite a lot. Not saying its bad, but think if there are a variations of the word silent. It may flow more freely. :)
2/7/2014 c1 4013-potatoCat
Very clear for poetry. It might help if you list it under the poetry category too. Is this the only poem you'll post here? Or are you planning on drabbles?
7/23/2013 c1 2aprilacosta
Good piece. I have never read anything by this author but I like what you wtote!
3/14/2012 c1 17darkorangecat
I like your use of repetition as well as the way you turn the lines. Both are very effective and leave the reader with a feeling of sadness and confusion. Nice work.
2/11/2012 c1 slagndlnrbs
Hi, I really liked this :)

It's amazing, especially for a first fanfic. You should write some more. I'd love to read it.

Also, I just wanted to say thank you so much for your author and story alerts. That was incredibly sweet of you.

Hope you have a great day!
2/28/2009 c1 18Carumati
Oh, Kyou Kara Maou, this was the anime I watched that got me hooked on yaoi. It's a short poem and you should probably have a break to show the end of a disclaimer and the beginning of the poem. Thank you for the review! ^O^
1/28/2009 c1 27sweetpea12767
thatwa very cute! :) lolz i could picture wolfram writing this :) lol
1/8/2008 c1 56DarkTaoAngel
Very nice, especially for your first fanfiction. I love the poetic, deep feeling to it, and I can totally feel Wolfram's pain even though you didn't outright state it.

And thank you, by the way, for 'story alert'-ing one of my stories.

Best of luck with other fanfics!
12/8/2007 c1 2miaceves