for Shattered Eyes

4/25 c1 Dante Simmons
Bad... just bad...
4/25 c1 Dante Simmons
Dammit I was happy when he said Sasuke was dead... only to find out it followed cannon bullshit. WHY CAN’T SASUKE EVER DIE EARLY IN FANFICS?! NARUTO WOULD HAVE BEEN SO MUCH BETTER WITHOUT SASUKE. IF THEY WANTED SASUKE TO BE THE FOCAL POINT OF THE SERIES NAME THE FUCKING SERIES SASUKE AND NOT NARUTO!
4/20 c1 migros256
Good story, I hope you continue!
2/26 c19 Guest
Please update another chapter.
2/10 c19 Guest
This is my favorite fanfic. Love it!
9/14/2020 c4 Guest
Don't give sakura a bloodline
9/11/2020 c1 amiahgray6
I'ma just- fuck this shit I'm out
8/26/2020 c9 2saya kaher
kinjutsu is forbidden jutsu and kenjutsu is swordfighting
8/26/2020 c7 saya kaher
its uzushiogakure not uzumakigakura
8/25/2020 c2 akiheartlessnobody
inari is currently my spirit animal
8/12/2020 c6 Zsombi
I got about a quarter into this ch. The errors you made characters do is unbelievable. Utterly stupid and/or out of character even for an alternate universe setting. I won't be reading this further.
8/12/2020 c4 Zsombi
While nice idea it would be stupid to spread Bloodlines like this. Also, logically the story would quickly devolve into a race of who gets to injure him and getting away with his blood the most. Therefore he would be locked up in a super secret safehouse just to prevent others the potential to get any. Thus unless it turns out to be a Naruto survival story , the spreading idea is utterly stupid.
4/15/2020 c4 5Planar-Walking-Entertainment
is sakura going to get a dojutsu of her own? Naruto's bloodlimit is now active in his blood, and even if it isn't his bloodlimit she gets, she'd probably get some mutation, offshoot, or brand new dojutsu from just getting infected in the eyes with it.
4/9/2020 c19 lenoru
noice
4/7/2020 c19 MinatoItachi0000
No please make another chapter
2,367 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »