for Shattered Eyes

9/14/2020 c4 Guest
Don't give sakura a bloodline
9/11/2020 c1 amiahgray6
I'ma just- fuck this shit I'm out
8/26/2020 c9 2saya kaher
kinjutsu is forbidden jutsu and kenjutsu is swordfighting
8/26/2020 c7 saya kaher
its uzushiogakure not uzumakigakura
8/25/2020 c2 akiheartlessnobody
inari is currently my spirit animal
8/12/2020 c6 Zsombi
I got about a quarter into this ch. The errors you made characters do is unbelievable. Utterly stupid and/or out of character even for an alternate universe setting. I won't be reading this further.
8/12/2020 c4 Zsombi
While nice idea it would be stupid to spread Bloodlines like this. Also, logically the story would quickly devolve into a race of who gets to injure him and getting away with his blood the most. Therefore he would be locked up in a super secret safehouse just to prevent others the potential to get any. Thus unless it turns out to be a Naruto survival story , the spreading idea is utterly stupid.
4/15/2020 c4 5Planar-Walking-Entertainment
is sakura going to get a dojutsu of her own? Naruto's bloodlimit is now active in his blood, and even if it isn't his bloodlimit she gets, she'd probably get some mutation, offshoot, or brand new dojutsu from just getting infected in the eyes with it.
4/9/2020 c19 lenoru
noice
4/7/2020 c19 MinatoItachi0000
No please make another chapter
3/28/2020 c6 Timvast
It would be cool if lee got Narutos blood
3/13/2020 c2 RitzyKitsune
Inari got Naruto's back! I smiled seeing Kakashi giving him the support needed.
3/13/2020 c1 RitzyKitsune
Naruto better get like Shino and cover his eyes, he even has goggles just switch them out for some shaded ones.
8/28/2019 c2 Brandon Boodoo
SO WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THE FUCKING GOGGLES?

stupid you literally made something and then made it redundant. Why are all author's doing this? is it to piss off their readers?

are they just stupid? do they even re- read their stories and realize how fucking stupid it is?
8/10/2019 c5 bananahead1
i am so pissed off sakura is THE most non worthy person to have a bloodline limit at this stage you should have waited for her to get out of her fangirlism first
2,362 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »