FanFiction.Net
for New Place, Same Fight

8/30/2022 c4 1kittyranma
Interesting I look forward to seeing what happens next.
6/4/2013 c6 Angelofthelord
I went back up to the top to check when it was last updated and spat out my tea. 5 YEARS?! WHY?! GOD WHY?! IT'S SUCH A GREAT STORY! please continue! pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeeeeeee? pretty please? *breaks down sobbing* alas poor fanfic, I knew him.
1/2/2012 c6 4xodreamer53ox
please please please please i am ADDICTED to this, write more ! it's amazing !
1/2/2012 c3 xodreamer53ox
qaasjghsjfd freaking love this story ! please write more !
6/9/2011 c6 30voldyismyfather
LOVE IT! more please
2/25/2011 c6 1Sheridan Malfoy Potter
this is actually a really good story...i think this year you should try and write more :) anyway goodluck wth the writing.

xo,

sheridan.
12/12/2010 c6 11Fk306
this is great I look forward to more
11/17/2010 c6 Nya92
I would love to see more! xD
7/24/2010 c6 Pyra Sanada
I think this story definitely has the potential to be an awesome story if you choose to continue it! I sincerely hope that you do! I'll be eagerly waiting to see if you continue it.
4/24/2010 c6 1Wolf-With-The-Red-Roses
Hey

just found your story and so far its awesome! like the idea you've got (bored of the whole harry runs from the war stories) and can't wait to see what you come up with next.

would like to ask though if you could use some more descriptive Lang? chapters just seem really short atm.

other wise this rocks. hope to see the next chat soon!

Amz
4/7/2010 c6 29MysticalKC
I LOVE THIS STORY SO FAR IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON I WANNA READ MORE!
1/27/2010 c6 Chlollie Blackwater
Update please, this story is so amazing, I want more please update.
10/8/2009 c6 7KJS X-OVER
You would not believe how happy I was to find another Supernatural/Harry Potter crossover with Hermione in it! I love it! I think Hermione would be able to find some spells to help them in their quest, perhaps even a demon-summoning spell. That would be pretty cool... Sorry, started daydreaming a bit.

Anyway, I love how this is progressing. They aren't all truly ready to start opening wounds, but it's coming along great. This is really ambitious, the way you started from the end of the first episode and the beginning of the second. Love it so far!
9/21/2009 c6 8winchesterxgirl
loved it and cant wait for more.
9/21/2009 c3 winchesterxgirl
i love it..

you a re taking two of my favorite things and putting them together...BRAVO!
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »