for A Gap and a Fox

2/10 c12 Kitsune Obsessed Freak
So far the person that adopted this story is doing much better with it than you did. Not gonna lie. This was pretty damn disappointing after reading it. You didn't even make Kurama say anything when naruto saw Ran for the first time. You should read it. I think it's called border of the maelstrom. Or something like that. That shit is gold. This is like normal paper in comparison. Or even ruined parchment with mold on it. If that. It had potential, but you just couldn't see it through.
5/30/2019 c4 NazgulBelserion
Man wish he changed clothes to like a good looking kimono orange onesie is so ughhhh
5/28/2017 c12 Guest
PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON
3/2/2017 c4 Guest
BAD what point is there to that oh wait there is none he goes for a week learns stuff he can't use and goes back stupid pointless story
8/9/2013 c12 3Reishin Amara
not bad...personally id like to see what happens when the Scarlet Mansion moves to Konoha and Naruto gets a room.(Him bending Remelia over his lap and spanking her when she acts spoiled would be when later on she starts realising its actually arousing...this is part of my idea for a super naruto/harem fic)(living in the mansion insures power just by Knowledge insures hes smart.)
7/15/2012 c12 Dead Turtle
Bah, this is yet another overpowered Naruto fic and a Touhou crossover fic where the Touhous are overpowered as fuck.

Don't see why so many people like it.

Then again, it's so I can't expect much, can I?
6/24/2012 c12 knight1982
I just found this story and enjoyed it imensly. I have read quit a bit of Naruto but never realy got into the other. I like this story and am sad to see it go but I can truly understand loosing interes in something. Thanks for writing and I will probably go to read some of the other things you have writtin.
5/29/2012 c12 38Kithrin
I hope you eventually change your mind and finish this...
1/29/2012 c5 12dialNforNinja
you wrote:

"Simply put, because your body would accept that kind of power, you would become a half-youkai." Yukari said. A moment of silence passed as Naruto took in that information.

"Oooh..." Naruto simply said, thinking it was all. "But what would that change? Will I get a tail or something?"

Will I get a funny hat or something?" Fixed ;)

Fun story, it's too bad you decided not to finish it out.
10/8/2011 c12 basketofseals
Aww, it's sad to see something like this go unfinished. You sound like you had some epic stuff planned, but I'll respect your decision and thank you for the update.

Hope to see your future writing projects.
8/25/2011 c12 dewybmt
damnit. i feared this. i'm not the biggest naruto fan but i still found this story, very well done honestly. hopefully you will make other great stories someday, maybe at the very least, try to put this up for adoption or something, i can't write for crap but maybe someone will find inspiration in it. if not, then there's still the first 11 chapters of this. regardless, i respect your decision. it's been fun reading this. why is it sad to just see it dropped?
8/25/2011 c12 That guy with a face
Well, I can actually see all of that happening rather clearly.

Anyways, the story was nice while it lasted, so I won't complain (not that I had a right to anyways).
8/23/2011 c12 Guest
Oh man, I read this story, and it was one of my favorites, then I saw you had updated and I was so excited! Then I saw it was just a message, and cried.

Then I read your profile and saw a Harry Potter and Touhou crossover involving Patchouli, my absolute favorite touhou character. You have been forgiven.
8/22/2011 c12 23Tama Saga
You planted a seed for future stories. I'm sure someone is going to take what you've done and improvise a new type of Naruto x Touhou crossover. The beginning was really good.
8/22/2011 c12 Why
You Know This Was the Only Story Of Yours i liked?

So, you Just Lost A viewer, You Know Why Dis-Continue?

Why not Put it up For Adoption?
197 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »