FanFiction.Net
for Backfire

1/30/2020 c4 andak
Loved reading this story. It was an excellent job
10/1/2015 c1 Annabell242
just to clear up a bit of confusion i have about the 2 narus part,could you clarafi, dose it mean that naruto will be able to switch from male to female at will eventualy so that hinata can have bolth and the switch will be for fun, also dose it mean that hinata will only be sexualy atracted to naruto only as a female?,if not and hinata is actualy sexualy atracted to bolth male and female naruto then dose that mean we can hopefully expect little naruto and hinatas in the future(i hope so beacuse it would make for some of the best fluffy moments in my opinion)
9/12/2014 c4 8SithLordNilis
I wish you continued it or had a partner to bounce ideas off of
5/29/2013 c1 possible author
This is a very good story, and if the opportunity should arise, I could attempt to continue the story? give me feedback in the comments, I don't have a account just yet, too busy
11/19/2012 c4 13Have a Little Feith
Just when it was getting good, too... Oh well, we can always hope someone rewrites it, or you find your notes.
12/15/2011 c4 ArinaSugarBaby
Personally I wouldn't know how to take down a review once I submit it. Second while I like the fact that you are willing to let the story be adopted, I also hate the fact that you are not the one that is carring out the story sense it was your original idea. I wish it was you that would pick it back up instead of having someone else do it. Still at least you are kind enough to let some one else do this so it won't be some sort of dead fic if some is willing to actually pick it up.
7/15/2011 c2 The New Light
I know you've said that this fic is abondoned, but why. I've read the story before and it wasn't that bad. True, the binju (I think I just miss spelled that) are all messed up but can you blame him. In other words

Great story

Details nice

Spelling&grammer are fine

Unknown (to me) reason why it was discontined(spell)

4/5
6/18/2011 c4 byebye360
can you update the story when someone adoptes this one and tell tell everyone who is writing it and if they remane it
6/17/2011 c2 1Acerbatus
no offence but some of ur facts are wrong
6/17/2011 c2 Acerbatus
no offence but some of ur facts are wrong
6/2/2011 c1 1Epidot
You need to go over this chapter again, because it could really use some buffers here and there. What I'm getting at, is the pacing. Everything just seem to happen at once, without any build to it. This is an introduction chapter, so you need to construct a solid foundation to build the story on.

It is true that things happen after oneanother, but you need to finish the things that happen before moving on to the next bit. Like, there is more people than Hinata and Naruto in the first scene, what happened before Naruto carried Hinata off to the hospitale?

Good luck in future chapters.
2/17/2010 c3 2mckenmic
who has it naw?
12/28/2009 c1 Ka
This is a good story but Naruto is talking to formal. Kinda makes him seem like someone else not meaning his girl counterpart.
12/22/2009 c1 slick will
"Permanent invisibility stories are over done"...hm. gender switch, check...NaruHina...affirmative...annoying rant?( oh the irony of Authors notes)
6/26/2009 c2 Aeryn Rallas
I would love to read more, this has great potential
24 Page 1 2 Next »