for Killing Time 2: Relative Values

6/17/2011 c1 2Feverant Wishes
Running for the spare, eh? Congratulations! It's a perfect game!
8/20/2009 c1 Long Live BRUCAS
the Major saw the potential in Murdock when he was just ten years old wow never saw that one coming."Groomed him from just a boy, he didn't directly interact with the boy but he insured he was well looked after and got the best training possible. He was the prodigy, the hope for the future,"I never met the kid, only ever heard the rumor it was all very top secret, wasn't till the last few days that I even worked out who Murdock was and it was a shock," Howland admitted.

Wow the two older brother are messed up and so mean. How could they go alone and pretend there brother was dead. All for money. They want to mess up there brother health when its known he alive and there dads.

"Man, like two kids," BA muttered under his breath. I sometimes think that of Face and Murdock when Face plays along with Murdock and billy or anything else.

Once again I love your explanation about Murdock and his life and how he became crazy and part of the A-team.

I am guess nobody ever found Murdock family wise or military.

I have a feeling That Howland guy poisoned the old man water so he could say Murdock did it and do what he did to him.
12/2/2008 c1 17M J Azilem
Wow You've written the best A team story I've read. I really liked your explination for the way Murdock is. You must have put a ton of thought and time into this. Thank you for sharing!
1/5/2007 c1 33trecebo
Another awesome addition. You made it all work...for a minute, I actually thought that Murdock might be a Pretender. Now, THERE'S a storyline, right? Pre-Jarod...Hm.

Anywho, you did an excellent job. It is now past midnight and you have kept me up just to read this. Bravo.
8/25/2006 c1 67kamelion
Man, this was written a while back! Loved both stories, wish you had more!
4/4/2003 c1 sharon
great story but what's happened to killing time part one can't find it anywhere
6/20/2001 c1 Meg the fierce lady not signed in
Yay! The sequel was awesome! Just as great as the first one! But, just one question... who DID poison the gentleman's water? Awesome story, looking forward to reading some more exciting fics from you. Bravo!
3/15/2001 c1 38enthusiasmgirl
Wow! Amazingly enough, this sequel is just as amazingly cool as the first one! I love your writing. You MUST write another part, because now I'm really hooked!
7/3/2000 c1 Kim
I think this is a great story! I love the bond between the team members, especially the bond between Face and Murdock. I hope there'll be a sequal!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service