for Notte

5/20/2011 c4 ILoveVampireDiaries
Cmon Stefan, you can beat Klaus x) Stefan 3

This is so good :D
5/19/2011 c2 ILoveVampireDiaries
OOOH this is really good! Where's Stefan?
6/29/2010 c9 2Book-AddictFF
keep up the good work^_^
6/16/2010 c6 10DarkAngel942
Are you EVER going to update this? Like, EVER? I'm really dying to know what's happening next!
10/28/2009 c9 34yourfriendlyneighborhoodturtle
Great story! Keep writing more!
7/20/2009 c9 8Only If You Wish It
Awesome! I love Mona's character and in the flashback, it's like you got Damon's character perfectly! I absolutely adore this story! Please post soon!
5/23/2009 c7 Only If You Wish It
Yay an update! So suspenseful! I love it! Great job! Update soon pretty please? I can't WAIT for more!
1/18/2009 c6 12Floral-Foxes
I really liked this! :O I really want to know what happens next! I don't know why...but Damon is like...my favorite character... XD But great job! It has a very interesting plot! ^^
1/18/2009 c6 8Only If You Wish It
Please start part II soon! I must know what happens!
12/29/2008 c6 Cassandra Wagner
Outstanding writing. It is almost as if you wrote the entire series yourself. I enjoyed the fact that you started off right where the last book left off (well, basically) and you kept the personalities of the characters the same. Maybe add some romance between Bonnie and Damon as you continue, as that seems to be where the characters were heading to. If you do add romance, be sure to keep it in the tradition of the character. Nothing outlandish or out of character, if you know what I mean! I really enjoyed this continuance, and I hope you are writing stories of your own. Please keep up the great work! Oh, one other thing- I understand and can even see how it happened, but maybe Matt was never a main character and never should be. Matt is one of those characters that are in the background to help build the other characters and surrounding plot. A lot of background characters break out and become tremendous main characters, but I never got that feel from Matt. Just an opinion, take it or leave it! Terrific writing all the same!
12/29/2008 c4 1mary-middle
Wow. This is amazing.
12/9/2008 c6 29Miss. Edith needs her tea
This is good, the characters are in character, and i can't wait for part two!
11/27/2008 c6 Fragorl
This was really brilliant, the old ending bugged me as well, and you have a really effective style of writing. Please update quickly, I am hanging on your words! :)
11/19/2008 c6 3J.L. Hastings
This was a marvelous story to start my voyage into the Vampire Diaries fandom! I loved it quite a lot, and I hope you update soon! Keep up the good work. ^_^
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »