for When Push Comes To Shove

11/9/2010 c1 2EbonyWing
I like this.

A lot.

Showing Rodney's tough side, he'd make a dangerous enemy! (sadly you don't get to see it too often in most fics though... )

Him and Sheppard willing to do whatever it takes for each other!

A moment of perfect understanding between equals. I'm so favouriting this!

Absolutely LOVED this fic! ^_^
1/4/2008 c1 Durithyll
wow. amazing work. you really did them justice.

nice!
12/17/2007 c1 2consulting-fieldmice
You masterd the characters!

Its amazing.
12/10/2007 c1 K-laMarie
oh wow. that gave me chills! that was awesome! i can so see that in Mckay at times. great story! any chance for some more stuff like that?
12/9/2007 c1 31heartfallen
That was so sweet and so dark. Very cool story
12/9/2007 c1 7kittn
Aww! Yes, I guess Rodney is proving himself to be an evolving character. Very sweet!
12/9/2007 c1 graceblade
That was a great ficlet.
12/8/2007 c1 pansnymph
Loved this!
12/7/2007 c1 kay
Regarding Neptune60's comments: This is certainly a moral dilemma and as soon as the show went in the direction of keeping a captive wraith, there was going to be some hard decisions coming up. I enjoyed this episode tag very much. And still, at least Sheppard offered a choice.
12/7/2007 c1 neptune60
Once again Wallace is condemed for doing anything for his family but Sheppard is forgiven. I thought you were going to go somewhere for a moment and maybe call Sheppard on his actions but again it's all just brushed under the carpet.
12/6/2007 c1 ManicTater
Wow, I thought Rodney was going to explode. Thanks for the tag.
12/6/2007 c1 90Teri
Nice work!
12/6/2007 c1 Cole J
I am loving your in-depth insights into Miller's Crossing! There are so many ways to look at what John did and how different people would react. These are great!
12/6/2007 c1 64Bunnylass
Wow...

I didn't see that one coming. It was BRILLIANT.

Yep i think im speechless...

: )