for The Bracelet

7/18 c103 2wilwarin21
You're a great writter! Thanks for the good story, well written and developed. You know how to make the most perfect male characters. If you were God women will be so happy when you create the Man.
Thanks.
5/12 c37 Guest
I hate how much you make hermione look like human garbage, it's ridiculous. If you hate her, why make a story for her? Really? Not even a perfume? She doesn't even use a conditioner? So basically you said she smells/looks like garbage...
5/11 c3 Meduza
I'm sorry, but I don't understand why you make a fanfic about Hermione as the protagonist just to make it inferior, seriously, that's ridiculous. Just don't make a fucking fanfic if it's supposed to be like that.
5/9 c103 harrypotterawesome78
Okay this fic took me months to read bc I've been so busy but I literally just read all day and read the last (almost) half of it. So damn good and I watched you go through your journey of pregnancy even though it was many years ago ahaha. Thank you for writing this amazing fic! 33
3/27 c23 harrypotterawesome78
bruh i am reading this for the dramione but I am in love with the theomione but the romione is so cute and this has me all out of sorts.
3/17 c103 beitatriples
Magnifico.
Pero odio a Theo con todo el corazon
2/8 c1 RiMat
I must say your theo is amasing, till the end. Now I can imagine him in my own head with a storh center about your portray of him :D
2/2 c1 Sophia Hearst
I love it! The title is eye-catching and piques my curiosity! I can't wait to finish it! Very well done!
1/12 c63 Susanne7633
Sorry but this fic is an utter mess and the plot is total garbage. Usually Kittys fics are good though sadly she abandons every good fic she writes fics that have potential and plot. Can't wrap my head around why would she write 100 chapters of this garbage and not finish Secrets or write a sequel of You have changed my mind.
12/3/2021 c103 ozlemu
I guess this is the last one. I read all of your stories to substitute for “Secrets” since that is abandoned, but no this one couldn’t also do the trick for me. I hope you someday complete Secrets. Still, thank you for sharing the story with us. I hope Kupo is doing great, he should be a teenager right now. Wow.
11/26/2021 c103 Renee
Good book. Little of a slow build and some of the 'misunderstandings' were unnecessary. But overall, not bad, not at all.
10/7/2021 c103 Guest
They are a total mess. Always have been, still are and ... happily ever after? Not bloody likely.
9/30/2021 c69 Merongie
Sigh...
For the love of God, Hermione is the most insufferable character in this whole story. And probably one of the most insufferable versions of her I've ever read.
I'm gonna have to stop here because I honestly can't stand their dysfunctionality and her attitude (really? after kissing him and getting all spread out on his bed she remembers Astoria?).
Anyways, it's been a few years since you've written this so...may your world of writing evolve and thrive.
Thanks for sharing.
9/25/2021 c94 Guest
I love Blaise as Draco‘s voice of reason. Love. That’s it.
9/24/2021 c66 Guest
Ahahahaha, he got them both aroused and it is a never-ending cycle now.
7,033 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »