for Venom

1/31/2008 c1 16FF Demon
Two think I can't believe here : How I manage to miss your story for so long and why he dosen't have more review.

You really make me cry here. I really wish Donnie or anyone would find something to help Raph.

Come one Raphie, you have to make it.

Well write, more soon please
1/30/2008 c5 5Raphshell
Aw so sad. I hope Raph lives :(
1/30/2008 c5 46Wah-Keetcha
You almost has me crying with Donnie with this one... My god. Very well written and I absolutly loved it.

keep going.
12/28/2007 c4 3antiHEROine82
once again, you've written an amazing raph tragedy story. before i just added 'imprisoned' as one of my favorite stories but after reading this, i thought, "to hell with that! this chick is going on my fave authors' list!", which was immediately done after reading the most recent chapter. man, you really love torturing poor raphie, huh? but i think i'm worse because i love reading it:)

btw i didn't review the rest of it, but i loved the conclusion to 'imprisoned'. the scene when leo was trying to get him to eat and raph was silently crying... oh, so sweet and sad at the same time. so glad his bros came through for him and you didn't let him die, but then again i knew you wouldn't do that to him.
12/19/2007 c4 26ducky76
please update this soon! i hope raph will be okay!
12/16/2007 c1 JennaLouise
Goodness! This is rather sad! Keep going: I am really enjoying this!
12/10/2007 c3 4Zombie Cordelia
This is really really well written and although the poisoned thing has been done to death, this one feels different. Your characterizations are spot on, and I love it!

Please continue!
12/9/2007 c3 46Wah-Keetcha
*pats Raphie's arm* I know how it feels dude. I hate needles too. That one part made me cringe. Anyway, I'm hooked, you've got me wanting more. Please update!

12/6/2007 c2 Wah-Keetcha
Gee... ya think? *kicks Raphael in the head* *beep* nut. Don't yell at Donnie... he can bill nye your butt.

it was a quick update :) I was surprised when it popped up on my inbox. Nice job. Keep going.

*watches in box suspiciously*
12/6/2007 c1 Wah-Keetcha
ya got me interested... this month's been insane for just about everyone I would figure, but no worries. Update when you can!

Luck