FanFiction.Net
for Wilted Lily

4/9/2014 c3 TCAnalysis
Wow. Just wow. I love Tamao a lot and I felt sorry for her in the anime so for her to finally get somebody - and that somebody was the lovely and sexy Chikaru, a character I never actually thought would get it together with Tamao but I was proved wrong. And after reading this, it did get me thinking. Did Nagisa ever really connect to what Tamao was feeling? I've seen the anime a few times and I can't recall Nagisa ever asking Tamao if she had any family, where she was born, what she wanted to be when she grows older, what are her guilty pleasures? You know, things that good friends like to ask. But i'm glad that Tamao is with somebody who at least gives a crap about people and I think that should they make a new anime series of this show they should definitely get Tamao and Chikaru together.
12/21/2008 c2 1squall almasy27
it was good. until that bit where she said "komen no sai" which is supposed to be gomen ne or gomenasai or simply i'm sorry.

congrats though on tamao ranting about nagisa who's supposed to be worshiping her *ahemahem*. that was hilarious!xD

[and yes, this is an edit]
12/21/2008 c1 squall almasy27

congrats though on tamao ranting about chikaru who's supposed to be worshiping her pussy. that was hilarious!xD
11/27/2008 c3 Kinarra
LOL This disturbed me and made me like Chikaru even more, she was a fav next to Shizuma and Miyuki ;) I liked the subtle humor, Hooray for Chikaru mental thesaurus! Although I have to admit I'm more of a Miyuki/Tamao shipper, cause they were both kinda dumped by their best friends XD LOVE IT!
5/29/2008 c3 Emyon
my, I don't even have words to explain it xD

Very well done, funny and hot at the same time.

I'll look for more stories from you ;]
4/4/2008 c1 1Rakuen Tachibana
I like it. It's kinda deep..in a way. It cheered me up...lol...I'm so an emo girl! *giggles* Very nice story...read more later...have class now. *hugs*
12/18/2007 c3 1Canta Per Me
That was like, the perfect balance of hilariousness and hotness. Well done. :O
12/16/2007 c3 11xXHamHamLoverXx
I love it! I love the end of this chapter, I wanted to read it over and over again. Well done, and nice detail.
12/16/2007 c3 Loorluver
I thought it was good. I really liked the beggining where Tamao and Chikaru were getting teased. It was funny and you represented the awkwerdness really well. Update soon?
12/14/2007 c2 1Canta Per Me
Ah, I'm starting to really like this pairing now...xD Good to see a happy Tamao! And what was that about mannequins, hmm? X3 Bwahaha. Update soon, yeah? :D
12/14/2007 c2 Loorluver
I thought it was great! It's good to see Tamao getting to be happy, finally. The style is great and the details are better!
12/8/2007 c1 Loorluver
It was a really good idea along with it was written well. I want to see this continue.