for Letters From Hell

2/1/2018 c10 14Navigator101
I know it's been a long time since you updated, but I do hope that you might come back to this fic one day. It's a real gem. I haven't come across many Chrono Crusade fics that have good grammar and writing and everything flows like this one does.

Heaven and Hell better watch out. Rosette's going to be on the warpath soon, she's not happy about anything except getting to see Chrono. And even then she's mad because she doesn't get to work with him. While the points are valid, and I can see where they're coming from, Rosette and Chrono made for an excellent team. I know they're trying to avoid suspicion, but no one would think twice about Chrono trying to get a letter to Rosette. He's been doing that for how long? I mean that's practically commonplace down there it seems. I also feel like they don't know how much they've broken him. He was never really meant to be away from Rosette like that. At least to me.
4/17/2012 c1 42Iggy - Essence of Angst
Hey there. I'm not sure if you recognize my penname on this site anymore. Also, my sincere apologies in advance for using a review to write this.

It's just - I was reading your reviews from back in 2006, and you wrote the following:

"Oh. I'm impressed. Writing in the present tense is really, really hard, or at least, that's what I find. Maybe you find it easier."

I wanted to contact you to discuss this comment further, but you don't seem to have the instant messaging function enabled. In any case, if you happen to still be around, drop me a line or two via private messaging, or if you don't want to enable private messaging, here's my e-mail: little. wing04 @hotmail.com (remove spaces)

Feel free to remove this review after if you'd like, and again, my apologies. :)
7/1/2011 c6 4WaffleNinja
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish this story, I love the entire perspective you've created SO MUCH. Please. D:
2/2/2011 c10 7White Rose Fox
I LOVE IT! PLEASE UPDATE!
10/27/2010 c1 Kirsten Taylor
I have been at the edge of my seat un-able to remove my eyes from your story! PLEASE WRIGHT MORE!
5/3/2010 c10 3Yoruhana Hitsugaya
This is an awesome story, I wish You'd update. ^^
12/24/2009 c10 21RedWingedAngel002
Good luck with CAMP! It know it's been so long since you've updated, but I look forward to it. =) I'll also check out your comic as well. ^^ You have a link? What about on your main page?

12/24/2009 c9 RedWingedAngel002
Lmfao. Elder, I love you. XD You always make things brighter- er- funnier with perverted acts. XD

12/24/2009 c8 RedWingedAngel002
Good luck with that essay and physics exams! Those are always a bitch. T_T

12/24/2009 c7 RedWingedAngel002
Beautifully done once again. I hope your problems are doing well.

12/24/2009 c6 RedWingedAngel002
RAwrs. Who knew God could be a bitch. -`_-

12/24/2009 c5 RedWingedAngel002
H'omg! *_*! Fantastic fantastic twist!

12/24/2009 c4 RedWingedAngel002
Fantastic! =D!

“I’ve always loved elevators- will there be funny music?” She sat up, looking around, her eyes wide and bright. Lucky smirked. XD

12/24/2009 c3 RedWingedAngel002
Wonderful job! I love it so far! Keep up the great work!

12/24/2009 c2 RedWingedAngel002