for Letters From Hell

12/23/2009 c1 21RedWingedAngel002
Nice start.

Ari chan
10/11/2009 c10 SteaIii
I go back to reread my favorite Chrono Crusade fanfic and look at this~! YOU UPDATED! yeay~! it's like Christmas came early
7/28/2009 c10 Property Of Eriol
I'm really loving this story!

Yes, why was every demon allowed in Heaven but Chrono? That is really annoying! (though plot thickening XD)

It would be great if you could update before you leave! I'll look forward to it!

Property Of Eriol (^^)
7/21/2009 c10 30Lycoris Calantha
Before everything, Snekochan, I want to say thank you because once again, you've really made my day. ^.^

Aw... Shader? Shader? Ah, poor poor Chrno. I can't help but feel sad, even as I wait in anticipation of your next chapter.

Good luck, as always. And have fun! ^.^
7/20/2009 c10 12Diabolical Kitsutora
T^T That's so not fair! Especially since in the anime Shader wasn't even remotely nice when they took Rosette. To Ewan and Chrno at least, no remorse, no remorse. T^T Why does Chrno get the butt end of everything? He did way more than Shader! Wah!

Update soon please! I wanna see Chrno get his just deserts!
7/20/2009 c10 4WaffleNinja
Although I'm sad to hear you will be super busy in the coming months (therefore a lack of updates), I love this story so much and I'm willing to wait as long as it takes you to continue. Just remember: You've got a ton of fans just dying to read more!
7/10/2009 c9 2IchikoKitsuneKoumori
bloomers? *grins*
7/10/2009 c8 IchikoKitsuneKoumori
You are not her favorite being at this time Godren.
7/10/2009 c7 IchikoKitsuneKoumori
The alphabet? Huh?
6/27/2009 c1 4WaffleNinja
I reviewed the last chapter the other day, but I just had to comment on the sheer amazingness of this chapter. It hooked me in so completely and so spectacularly I can't even articulate it. PLEASE don't let this story go unfinished! I'd pay you to continue it if I could.

Your biggest fan,

waffleninja
6/26/2009 c9 WaffleNinja
I just started reading this story, and I am BEGGING you to continue! PLEASE. I love it so much it's scary. Such a great storyline and emotion. Poor Chrono!
5/31/2009 c9 6iExterminate
I just spent my entire afternoon reading all the chapters you have posted to this, and I have to say that I think I'm in love! I can't wait for July to come so I (and mainly the others that enjoy this story) can continue to find out what happens. I hope Chrno and Rosette have their happy ending eventually.
5/27/2009 c9 30Lycoris Calantha
Congrats snekochan! ^.^ I'll be waiting for July then!

Excellent chapter. I think you misspelled 'ecstatic' and 'pervert' wrong though. The Elder's always fun. ^^ So long as he's not looking up -our- skirts.
5/22/2009 c9 6brkyle01
Seems good, but it's going a bit too slowly for my liking. It was possible for you to combine the last two chapters together. I didn't think elder would change much :p.
5/21/2009 c1 menteur honnete
:O ...:D Awesome story! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! I love this idea and especially the quote-it fits so well! (By quote I mean the thing you said about how the road to hell was paved with good intentions. And...after reading this, I did an author search of PaCT. But I found nothing. Is PaCT an author on here? (BTW, I'm not trying to stalk anyone. :D I just thought maybe that person wrote ff, too. And s/he must have been persistent to get you to write this! And I'm glad you wrote this!) XD ...lol sorry for the long (and kind irrelevant, I guess) review. :D I'm going to read the next chapter now!
109 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »