for Letters From Hell

5/21/2009 c9 36SharkbaitSekki
Lol xD The Elder still hasn't changed, even after death xD

I'm sad that the updates won't come soon, but I guess that's life :) So... good luck with school or whatever, and seeya in July...
5/21/2009 c9 12Diabolical Kitsutora
xD Big laugh! Haha, Elder never changes!

I have a question though, how exactly are they using Chrno's feelings?

T^T Poor Rosette and Chrno, still being kept apart.
5/21/2009 c9 24Whispering Lotus
(=_=) Elder never changes it seems...

Good luck with your exams (^_^) and in the Physics camp :D
5/10/2009 c8 36SharkbaitSekki
OMG, THIS IS THE BEST CHRONO CRUSADE FANFIC EVER! :O YOU MUST KEEP WRITING, I'M BEGGING YOU! TT_TT RosettexChrono forever X3 That was so cute ^_^ poor Chrono, though :/

Anyway, keep writing, this is AWESOME! :D Good luck with the next chapter ^_^
5/7/2009 c8 3sparklesxd
this is truely a fantastic story you've got here! keep up the good work and update soon!
4/18/2009 c8 Bella-Rose
Naw, it isn't all puppies and rainbows. *sigh* i wih they would just get a break somehow, at least now Rosette can give Uma letters and she 'll know they'll get to chrno.
4/11/2009 c8 12Diabolical Kitsutora
Oh, cliff hanger. T^T I wanna know what happens!
4/10/2009 c8 6WREIN
XD So happy! Yet another chapter of LFH! It was awesome. :) Of course the other chapters were, too... I love the title of this chapter though. Don't know why; I just do, I guess. lol :D Sorry, that was a little random. But. :D Seriously. I can't wait for more! (Also, I hope you get into that camp!) t.t (if you do though...that'd probably mean you wouldn't update for a long time. T^T) :D Still hope you can get in!
4/10/2009 c8 30Lycoris Calantha
Actually, 'Spring break' is prone to change depending on the part of the world you're in. Or even if you have vacation. For example, it's summer vacation for me. ^.^ Once again, seeing you update this chapter made me happy. It's very well written. Good luck!
3/30/2009 c7 4Bleubonheur
great story so far! chrno and rosette are so cute! poor chrno, cant be with his one true love! your storys REALLY creative and well written! keep written and i can't wait till the next chappie/update, this storys goin on my favs! ^_^
3/24/2009 c7 24Angel Fantasy
*Hisses darkly* Godren! YOU *! YOU GET BACK ON YOUR CHOICES THIS INSTANT! I will NOT have Chrno and Rosette separeted again! *Glares menacingly into her face, watching in satisfaction as she pales ans swallows a lump in her throat*

And YOU, AION! I won't be decieved like last time in the anime! AND DROP THAT SMIRK OFF YOUR FACE, YOU * BASTARD! Stop playing around with your puppets and show your true colours, you coward.

Chrno and Rosette, I am all into wishing you good luck for working together in secret of your spying orders. As Lucky said, you two never were ones to sumbit to an order, so I'll wait patiently for you to do the unimaginable... Just like on Earth. I can't wait to see the look on Aion's face when he'll realize that he's been tricked and can't undo what you two will have plotted. *cackles*

Thought¸I don't know why, but I don't trust Lucky one bit. Neither Gorden. There's more to those two than meets the eye, that I can smell it...

You keep your story rolling, eh? I'll gladly cheer my favourite duo... and your updates, of course.
3/22/2009 c7 Seta
Ok! So I FINALLY finished watching the anime Chrono Crusade. I had gotten the complete box set a few days ago and have been watching it ever chance I got since then lol. Any way I came to good'ol to see if there was anything good to read about CC and this was the first one to catch my eye. I enjoy the plot so far as it unfolds a little bit by bit. I had actualy seen the whole thing about Chrono and Rosette not working together comeing. It would have been far to easy in my opinion. Fortunately you seem to be a pretty great writer!

In any case I love it so far. Keep up the great work and I look forward to the next chapter when ever it comes. ^^ Take care.
3/21/2009 c7 6brkyle01
Hey,

I'm glad you've updated and that you've found your Mojo again *cheesy thumbs up*. I'm glad you have a plan for this and I'm also glad that you didn't put them together, it makes the situation much more interesting.
3/21/2009 c7 30Lycoris Calantha
SNEKOCHAN! You updated! I'm glad about that. ^.^

I think I understand Godren, but I still wish they were tegether, you know?

Anyhow, as always, good luck and I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter! Seeing you update made my day!
3/21/2009 c7 6WREIN
XD I've been waiting FOREVER for you to update this story! XD I'm so happy you didn't give up on it yet-so many good stories go unwritten or unfinished. I'm just happy you've decided to continue! XD I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
109 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »