FanFiction.Net
for The Magic of Snow

12/25/2020 c1 Sg1sjshipper
To hell with Santa is right. Be naughty! Well done!
3/5/2020 c1 Jamie ONeill
Really romantic. You did an amazing job.
10/24/2019 c1 Gonefishing
Lovely... thank you.
I am not sure if you still read your reviews,but I just wanted to say that I am working my way through your SG1 fan fics and they are wonderful.
Thank you.
7/23/2019 c1 Carol Handy
You finished this story with such beautiful lines. They brought a catch in my breath and a tears to my eyes. Awesome! Thanks
8/4/2018 c1 AgentKalGibbs
Such lovely, many sweet :)
12/25/2016 c1 13Moebius2015
ah, wonderful story! Love it :-)
12/18/2016 c1 ConnieN
Very nice.
11/28/2016 c1 6Hazmatt
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
10/19/2015 c1 Guest
It's been ages since I last read this story and it's just as amazing as I remembered. Thank you so much!
4/14/2015 c1 jessi
Great story, I really liked it!
3/24/2015 c1 1Tamolino
Ooooh 3
1/31/2015 c1 8Golden Asp
Very nice. Sweet, and wonderfully written.
7/8/2011 c1 1contrarymotion
*melts* I loved this story, how you flipped back and forth from the 2 POVs AND the narrative. very good balance there, and great writing overall. Good pacing too, and the contrast between Sam's mind and jack's slower reactions were great as well :)
6/17/2011 c1 67LAIsobel
I know it's middle of June and it's all hot and sunny here and that I should be reading stories about beaches and heat... but just wow!

Sweeeeeet! :o)

This was probably the best story about those two and Christmas I have ever read! Well okay, one of the bests... :o)) But still!

I love the jokes, the simple small remarks, the moments, the glances, the memories, I love your description of the outside, the snow and magic, all that one needs for true Christmas, I love the way you managed to picture them - unsure and longing, in need, in love, tender and caring and yet with so much unresolved feelings and lust... hehe yeah, here comes the heat.

The scene on the sofa was simply amazing!

Okay okay, definitely worth reading - thank you thank you thank you! :o)
6/6/2009 c1 103Missing Linka
That's so beautiful ... I loved the friendship you've described ... It's beautiful that they are best friends and lovers ... And the whole snow/Christmas thing was pretty sweet ... And of course, they needed pie! ;-)

THX