for It wasn't supposed to be like this

10/16/2017 c1 iveta88
I found this story by accident. Haven't read S/J fanfics for ages but OMG. This was amazing!

To be honest I knew right from the beginning who Katana is. Or at least who's daughter she is.

Even after all those yeas with SG I am still bit confused whetn it comes to time traveling and paradoxes but... This story is really good. I like it. :)
8/26/2015 c8 6Hazmatt
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Very emotional! I'm glad everything worked out!
4/8/2013 c8 15formerAnnie
Some grammar and spelling issues throughout, but...superb story. You had me crying like a baby every other chapter. Brilliant work!
3/3/2013 c8 fanka77
Wonderful story. Simply wonderful.
3/26/2009 c8 9quibilah
I loved it! I actually started to cry in the second to last chapter. I loved how you had the story play out, and the ending was perfect! Great job^^
12/9/2008 c8 mynameisme91
One of the best stories that I have read in a long long time. The plot and the characters are excellently written. For writing a fic that involved the main character being one of your own creation I was skeptical as to how you would keep the essence of Stargate intact but you have done an exceptionally good job doing it. Success! Thankyou for honouring us with that story.
9/13/2008 c8 Rach5
Amazing story. really was. loved it!
6/7/2008 c8 5jollygoauld
cute story. and i managed not to get a headache with all the time parradox stuff, obviously your writing is of a high quality to achieve that. thanks!
4/6/2008 c8 16Anniely
Hey you!

So I finally made it through this story and I think I love it even more than "Lovely Color Pink"!^^

It's really just beautiful ... I know I am repeating myself, but I can find no other words to discrib it.

The story sounds like a true episode of Stargate and they all sound just like in the serial!

Love, love, love it!

Lg, Anne
3/16/2008 c8 Slidell
Wow...no seriously...WOW. This is so great. Deep, very deep. I give it two thumbs way way up! I hope you write another story soon : )
3/9/2008 c8 3Isabelle-sara
That story was truly amazing! You captured the personalities of the characters really well. I must confess most stories with Sam and Jack getting married haven't worked for me but this one... i loved it! Part of me still wants Katana to have grown up with her parents though hehe. Maybe you could do an alternative ending? :D Just a suggestion. I'm just being selfish now :P. Great story.
3/5/2008 c8 23Gen Varel
Very nice story, I enjoyed it a lot. You need a beta to polish the grammar, but you did a fine writing job.
2/25/2008 c1 25Eternal Density
i remember starting to read this a while back before it was finished but i somehow forgot about it. it seemed good so i'll re-read it. will review again when done.
2/20/2008 c8 8sgater926
I thought that this story was absolutely brilliant! I loved the way you wove the plot together combining a lot of intense emotions and confusion, and the character arcs, eventually clarifying everything and bringing resolution. I thought the ending was wonderful. Great job!
2/10/2008 c8 2TakeGuess