for The Salt Wound Routine

1/17/2018 c4 Lady Of Darknezz
Please continue this story, it’s amazing.
3/19/2009 c4 229notagoodplace4gods
u just have to continue this. plz!
7/2/2008 c4 Carn
Wow, I'm loving this! Can't wait to see where this story will go. I look forward to your next update. =)

(I hope Phoebe will be ok - I find authors tend to kill her off a lot D= )

(While I'm here just thought I'd say that I can't seem to find Smoke and Mirrors anywhere! It's still mentioned in your author's note so I was a little confused as to whether or not you had chosen to take it down - I hope not, it was a fantastic epic of a story which I would love to read again)
1/13/2008 c1 AlecIsaButton
i like it continue ...and soon! :)
1/8/2008 c1 1storygossiper
omg! I love your story! please continue. It's so exhilarating :D you nailed the characters prefectly! what needs improvement...updating quicker!
1/1/2008 c3 31Cress
Oh no, Phoebe's in the accident! And she doesn't even have seat belts if I remember rightly.
1/1/2008 c3 8Champers
Oh wow you're good.

"Her optimism wore heavy boots and was loud on hardwood floors"

Loving this but slightly scared too !
12/28/2007 c2 journeyfan4life
update.
12/17/2007 c2 KyliedaRock
O Good first chappies! ^^ I'm hooked already, please update soon! ^^
12/14/2007 c2 5newkid-is-me
I like the way the stories going. keep up the good work. please update soon
12/11/2007 c2 8bethellie
I was singing stuck in the middle with you through the rest of the chapter, lol. I absolutely loved all your movie and other assorted references, they provided a large number of laughs. I also love the way you have Chandler think, his trains of thought are classic.
12/10/2007 c1 bethellie
This, is rather an intrigueing start. Seeing as Friends is being replayed on tv at the moment I figured I'd wonder over from the NCIS section and give a story here another go.
12/10/2007 c1 lupinsmoon12391
You've got me intrigued... ;)

At any rate, it's nice to see you're still alive.
12/9/2007 c1 31Cress
It sounds like Alec's planning a massacre, rather than a robbery. Scary. I hope the Chandler and Rachel don't get hurt. Will the other Friends be in the story as well?
12/9/2007 c1 mondlerlove
Please don't make this a C/R. I hate CR. Mondler and J/R only.
17 Page 1 2 Next »