FanFiction.Net
for Harry Potter and the Ladies of Black

7/30/2023 c1 teaman1
Nice twist to Bellatrix
6/13/2022 c4 3Solangelo5
This story is very well written and has a really interesting plot going on. I would check out some of your other stories, but after reading your profile, I will not. You clearly do not understand the reasons people post fanfiction stories, and if you don't have compassion, then don't say anything. Shame on you for bashing someone for something they can't control and are trying to work on.
3/17/2022 c4 5C3nterF0ld
I wonder what the ashwinders thoughts on cannons are..?
2/7/2021 c4 Lord Harry Potter-Black
I going to take a guess and say that it is a dead story, even though I would like to see it continued.
5/27/2020 c4 1Potterlord9999
This is great so far, I wish it hadn't been left for several years, that's a shame!
1/9/2019 c4 3Hudy Leak613
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
8/16/2018 c4 kmacarthur2104
please do more chapters
2/24/2018 c4 4Ilena Petrova
Why was this not continued?
1/8/2018 c3 PGHammer
Uh oh - marriage contract ahoy. And it's with Dora. (Here is the odd part - Dora doesn't seem surprised - the question is *why* isn't Dora surprised.)
1/8/2018 c2 PGHammer
At this point, Harry is still a V-I-R-G-I-N - while he IS familiar (from books) with the mechanics of sex (remember, he had sex education at the local public school the year prior to Hogwarts), that is, in fact, ALL he knows on the subject - basically, it's lack of experience - not prudery. (The same would, in fact, apply to Hermione.) While there is little doubt that Bella would be perfectly willing to turn the Boy Who Lived into the Boy Who Is No Longer A Virgin - how much chance will Bella actually get with Dora the Deliberate Chaperone around?
12/18/2017 c4 6Yaw6113
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot.
9/20/2017 c2 DragonTamer01
Interesting facts about Roman slaves in your AN. I've heard they couldn't testify in court unless they had been tortured. Is that true?
8/5/2017 c4 1Darkfang333
You need to continue this
1/7/2017 c4 ElementalMaster16
awesome fic so far! lot's of fun.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
6/4/2016 c4 Blueeyes74104
I really like your story and would love to see it started back up. Please schedule some time from reading and update this story. Thank you. :)
181 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »