for Barefoot

10/4/2014 c1 11coolcat12345
Oh so romantic and tragic.
9/23/2013 c1 2Free the Bibliophile
That was so perf! Ohh, gosh i can't type i'm crying to hard. I LOVED IT though, goodness!
1/15/2013 c1 2Caroline Lily-ann Youla
Oh :( that's sad. He should have went after her :(
9/18/2011 c1 The Terrible Jester
this is terribly sad, yet amazing to read. :)
3/7/2009 c1 4Tanookie
I guess I can't say anything else that's already been said. I'm gonna have to read the rest of your stuff...your writing style is so beautiful and simple. I'm jealous, really. The whole premise was very original, especially the fact that she's barefoot so people think she's wearing glass shoes. I also liked the fact Cindy was abused...very chilling and sad. The ending was fantastic. No happily ever after for this prince...
12/20/2008 c1 naari16
This is so sweet! Very nice job!
4/22/2008 c1 7LaLaFaery
That was really nice, and really well written. Thank you for not making the prince stuck up, and for not making Cinderella painstakingly beautiful...
12/28/2007 c1 9NightStar28
A lovely story, I adore your take on an old classic.
12/13/2007 c1 8Hades.Throne.Heiress
That was beautiful, too bad it was a sad ending =(
12/10/2007 c1 12DallaLuna
That was very sweet, and though I'm not a fan of sad endings, I think it yours was fitting and made it so the story was not overly sentimental. The different twists on the tale were very clever, as other reviewers have said, and your narrator's tone and voice were quite compelling. All in all, very well done! :-D
12/10/2007 c1 31Aedyn Star
that is so pretty...and wonderfully original. your language is colorful and delicate and very well organized. I love the idea of the barefooted-ness. very well done!
12/10/2007 c1 3piratesswriter
Very good; a little bittersweet, yes, but it was great. Congrats on finishing NaNoWriMo! :-) I liked the way Cindergirl *was* scarred; it makes sense that she hid her face. And of course, the way he thought her beautiful at the end was perfect.
12/10/2007 c1 36Meltalviel
This was a nice spin on the classic; the barefoot thing was definitely new and definitely endearing.

Congrats on finishing the NaNoWriMo!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service