for Of Furos and Memories

2/10/2012 c1 Chi Vayne
How nice of you to let your readers decide for themselves who Ranma is with. Good story.
7/26/2010 c1 2Shannon Dee
This is a great short one-shot, but I think it would be a better prologue. I noticed in the reviews that someone though Kasumi, another Baset, but reading that it is someone of power, someone that Ranma has always known, someone that says they fought for justice and now wants to fight for love, I would say either Sailor Moon, Sailor Pluto, or even possibly Queen Serenity and that Ranma is their reincarnated lover. The other Senshi would not have the power to help Ranma with his curse.
1/7/2010 c1 Wharpt
Heck of a one-shot. So many questions left to answer. Did Ranma complete his sexual education training with practical applications? Just who is this soul-mate for whom Ranma has killed for? My gut impression is it is not Akane.

Who is the apparent goddess that has always been with Ranma and has granted him control of his condition? Bastet?

I know it's been a while, but can we have more?
5/5/2008 c1 13borg rabbit
The raging sweetness! This short oneshot definitely deserves more kudos than a measely three reviews, including mine. Don't find discouragement in this. Please keep writing.

Wes
4/28/2008 c1 9Sargon Dorsai
I find this story strangely compelling, in a frustrating sort of way. Well written and presented, it has the potential to be so much more than a one shot. As with your previous reviewer, I'm surprised that no one else has reviewed this story. I really want to know which young woman has captured Ranma's heart and soul like this. I sincerely hope that it isn't Akane as I would then have to destroy any enjoyment of this story that I had found. My personal preference would be Kasumi but lets see what you do with it.

Now go update.

Updated yet?

Gah!
1/4/2008 c1 senile old fogey
Why does this have no reviews? People too chickenshit to read fics that don't state the plot/matchups/series like some menu of a fast-food joint?

I found this to be a pretty interesting one-shot that hints to me to be the prologue of a large body of work that has not yet been written on FFnet. The mystery character doesn't seem to be part of the Original Ranmaverse crew but that's probably a good thing as the situation wouldn't seem plausible to me.

Hope my single review gives you a bit of motivation to keep writing, your grammar and spelling is excellent and the format is clean and easy to read, unfortunately, the juvenile crowd flooding FFnet wouldn't appreciate your style of writing.

Good luck on your future endeavors in writing.