for Metamorphosis

2/2/2021 c1 JamieLO
I appreciate you were exploring Betty getting a makeover, but I don't agree with her motivations. Even now after seeing her transformation over years, she stayed true to herself and didn't change for any of her boyfriends. She changed for herself. Ultimately she kept her bright colorful clothes, but looking like her work, which was professional, neat, and grown-up. I think your writing is well done and even if I don't agree with the motivation it's still a well written story.
5/13/2020 c4 MaeWithAnE
I love the backstory for the restaurant name
3/10/2013 c1 38Mrs-N-Uzumaki
It's an interesting start but the only thing that's slightly bugging me is that Betty never had a crush on Daniel. She loved him but she wasn't "in love" with him.
I'm still going to continue reading cos it's about to get more interesting ;)
8/26/2010 c4 24Owl Emporium
This was okay...I actually liked jealous Daniel. It's cute haha. But...I think this is too superficial for both Betty AND Daniel. They aren't like that...I mean, maybe at the time you wrote this SURE that was Daniel but that WASN'T Betty nor will it ever be. Sorry, just saying my opinion.

I did enjoy the story...very amusing. And James sounds dreamy. :D Good job. (:
1/24/2009 c1 pinkhummermall
OK. I speak spanish, but you can't just randomly add ONE spanish work you could have done.

toma algunos churros.
10/31/2008 c5 40gum-drop0
grat
9/26/2008 c8 49Jacal Ste. Worme
I was reading the first chapter and I realized I'm already done with this fic! And now for your review! Good job! The ending was really funny for me. *sigh* Wish it would happen! huhuh... Goodjob!XD
7/27/2008 c8 Malu Snape Rickman
Aw I love it! And I hope you can do an epilogue =D

And good luck in everything, I hope your friend/or whatever she is, will be okay soon ^^
7/27/2008 c8 Cary44
yay, a happy ending. good work chicken.
7/27/2008 c8 abovetherim
Great final chapter, you totally should do an epilogue, detty epilogues are sweet!
7/27/2008 c8 5AndromedaAiken
Aw so sweet! That was awesome! Write more soon! ^_^ Good job!
7/27/2008 c8 3Historianic
YAY! It took them a while, but Daniel and Betty finally got their happily ever after. I am one very happy reader right now. And I'm glad that Betty didn't jump into an immediate engagement with Daniel. If she had, it somehow would have seemed lesser somehow, seeing as she had been on the verge of marrying someone else. Her heart of course, has always been with Daniel. Do go ahead and do an epilogue if you're up for it. And thanks for a lovely fic, Detty all the way!
7/26/2008 c8 9Lady Nuit
cute a little rushes but cool nonetheless. oh and i know how it is to have someone in your family who has leukemia my half sister has that. it is hard for them to do exercise and chemo is harder. I hope your close family member or someone who is like family is going throught that hopefully it will pass. my sis is fine and her hair has grown back . i understand .

favs.
7/26/2008 c8 WHITE ANGELS WINGS
HI,

4 STARS ALL WORTHY READING IT.SEND U A SMILE:):)

WHITE ANGELS WINGS
7/26/2008 c8 didi6
Great storie, more soon!

I love Daniel and Betty together!

You should whrite a sequel please! :)
76 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »