FanFiction.Net

Excellent story!
1/1 c1 HoneyBear84
Love it
10/16/2023 c1 WeisseHex
AWESOME! Harry, you are a GENIUS!
8/10/2023 c1 Sabi Spoon
Bloody Hell, any LAWYER can become a Dark Lord Supreme with power like this!
8/7/2023 c1 149rebecca-in-blue
What an interesting what-if scenario you describe here. I like that instead of making a quick and easy take on Harry defeating Voldemort with just a charmed piece of parchment (which is what I expected at first), it instead goes much further as he learns about Snape and Dumbledore's parts in his parents' deaths and his being raised by the Dursleys. Yes, long-live fanfiction - such a fun way to explore loopholes like this.
7/25/2023 c1 glowingdestructor
This was an idea I thought of before, but dismissed it since I’d never seen any fanfic with a plausible way of this happening. But I ran across your story and damn! This idea is exactly as good as I’d thought it would be! Also, imagine a more perverted Harry using this technique.
3/18/2023 c1 13Freddie Rindklip
A thought-provoking fic. Thank you for writing.
11/30/2022 c1 Guest
Loved it
10/19/2022 c1 Guest
Great, I love smart crafty Harry

But I believe that as a teacher Barty Crouch could have just ripped off Harry's signature from one of his papers. (seems more logical that you need the original signature)
8/30/2022 c1 General Mac
I just love logic, thanks
8/27/2022 c1 UzuRyu
The Death Eater Juniors should have been in breach of the contract because of how they threat their house elves. There is only a 0.0001% probability that they didn't hurt them for shit and giggles.
8/25/2022 c1 lunaz
great read
8/13/2022 c1 Guest
And then Harry and hermoine should secretly change their names and run the he'll away from the world of magic...
8/8/2022 c1 HoneyBear84
Loved it and seriously wish it was longer. Did anyone ever adopt the story?
8/7/2022 c1 10RevDorothyL
I love a good 'abusing silly magical contracts loopholes for Harry's benefit' story, and this is a particularly fine piece! Thank you for writing this!
514 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »