for One Time, But it Happened

12/14/2020 c1 Guest
Never did get that sequel
10/31/2020 c1 2AllGLEESex
more please
5/27/2020 c1 fonttlucia15112002
Of all the brother and sister incest stories I have read, this has been the best! I liked the fanfic, you did a great job chic . When will you start with the sequel? I want to see the reaction of Josh and the parents. I know they are going to hate Drake for getting his little sister pregnant. XD
4/26/2020 c1 Krystian Garlicki
Next please?
6/4/2019 c1 aditi
oh,damn.
thats, .situation
8/22/2018 c1 1thefandomprincess1998
Although I normally don't like incest, this was a ery good one-shot. Where is the sequel gonna be posted and when?
12/29/2017 c1 Guest
Please continue this after ten years
6/7/2017 c1 Jeff53188
Me and my sister loved it
6/2/2017 c1 Jeffrey
My younger sister turn me on to these stories
It didn't take long and soon we were having sex.
Wow the excitement of it and even the trill of cuming in here is a bigger turn on knowing that she might get pregnant. Even she is more turned on at it.
8/27/2015 c1 21edboy4926
Good story
6/21/2015 c1 Noel
I think it was the best of the day before I get a new girlfriend in my room for a long time to go home and to fuck her and make her pregnancy
10/15/2014 c1 31RayLedgend
"Looking at her beautiful face, he didn't know why he did it. He cupped her small face in his hand; it fit perfectly. Then he kissed her."

Ah. "he didn't know why" he did something like that. The excuse of an author who can't think of a single good reason why his characters would be doing what he wants them to. Not that you should be outright telling us your characters' thoughts like that anyway. Listen, you don't up and kiss your underage sibling on a fucking whim with no idea why, dude. That decision just has too much gravity behind it. Frankly, the story, in my opinion, is already unrealistic and shoddy from that line alone.

There's also the fact that Megan's ok with this. Y'know, after she just got through telling Drake she wasn't ready for sex, what, like 5 minutes ago? But she's ok with it if it's her brother she's fucking? Eat my shit. I don't care how much incest is in the Bible like you bring up, most people still have an inborn aversion to it.

In addition, your story lacks substance, and moves unnaturally quickly. It's for the best that you didn't continue it.
8/3/2014 c1 12DemiDemon99
Support! I'm not against it either.
5/24/2014 c1 Steve
This is easy to write because I have only read what I feel is the first chapter. It was well-conceived in its simplicity in the beginning. Then, it was when the two of them were on the bed and the ease with which they had sex that the story suddenly took on a contrived feeling. She "loves" her boyfriend and does not allow him to have sex with her. Yet, she almost immediately has sex with her brother. That, to me, took the uniqueness and simplicity away from the story.
Also, the fact that she is pregnant first time out of the chute seemed to rush the story too much.
5/24/2014 c1 Guest