for Bulletproof

6/26/2020 c1 10SapphireBlue2007
This was simply WONDERFUL!
6/19/2011 c1 Guest
awesome! please write more!
2/13/2011 c1 Debby-1957
I liked your version of this conversation. It seemed true to the characters. It was very well written and edited; and I appreciate ‘T’ rated stories, also. The last line was perfect! Thank you.
10/29/2010 c1 8LivingInALostGeneration
awwww xx
5/7/2010 c1 16FelicityT
This is my favourite version so far thanks for writing. FelicityT
1/31/2010 c1 1Edwardis2bella
really great stuff!
12/22/2009 c1 9PrincessBella15
That was sweet, I always wanted Charlie and Edward to talk and Charlie to understand Edward a bit.
8/4/2009 c1 bini2461
THAT WAS SO GOOD! I LOVED IT!
7/14/2009 c1 3elizapi
It may have been done before, but that's the best one I have found so far!
5/26/2009 c1 bb
fabulous work
4/8/2009 c1 151SiriusFan13
It may have been done, but I like this version very much. I like how we get to hear both character's thoughts. You distinguished them quite well (except for one little confusion when Charlie is asking why Edward stayed a virgin... Your "Why?" drops to the next line where Edward speaks, so it almost looks like Edward is saying something there.) You have Edward's voice downpat. It sounds a little off at the start (I really don't know why), but you corrected it somehow very quickly. He sounds formal without sounding weird. I can picture the scene vividly. And, just to note, I ADORE when Charlie freaks out, goes for the gun, and Edward doesn't even realize that pregnancy has entered his mind.

Overall, excellent job. A great read:)

Sirius:D
3/29/2009 c1 10persephonesfolly
This plot idea may have been done before, but you did it really well. I like that both Charlie and Bella blush the same shade of red. That was cute.
1/29/2009 c1 squody3015
That was awesome! You're a very talented writer, loved it!
1/24/2009 c1 5lions-lamb-4ever
That was perfect!
1/17/2009 c1 7DobbyWobby
aw, this is great, it's how the conversation could have gone. i really like it!

dobby