for Not Part of the Plan

7/14 c1 anderswrites
i don't know what to say, other than this is adorable.
11/30/2019 c1 ae2000x
ooh, like this! both versions seems fitting.
8/2/2015 c1 19InsanityIsClarity
This story was nice, even if it wasn't canon:)
7/5/2015 c1 Guest
Ooh that was enjoyable! A different take from the show, but there are some striking similarities. Great minds think alike, perhaps? Thanks for sharing :)
9/1/2014 c1 Guest
I know what Zuko means. I've always been amazed by the level of understanding and complex emotion certain animals have shown me.

My two dogs, golden retriever and akita, can read my emotions like a book. They know all my moods. If I argued with my girlfriend they know the moment I get in and greet me with concerned looks and careful nuzzling.

If I had a great evening out with my friends they know and greet me at the door with excited barks and lolling tongues.

My brother's scruffy cat can read his emotions just by reading his body language. That cat knows my brother even better than I do despite me knowing him for sixteen years. It knows whether to sit quietly on his lap or to avoid him and give him space.

My best friend once had a cockatiel that instantly knew from his tone of voice if he was upset and would sit on his shoulder crooning and nibbling his ear lovingly.
8/2/2014 c1 3ben8615
This was good, thanks
6/30/2014 c1 25Ruby of Raven
Aw! Yay for Appa and Momo!
3/31/2014 c1 NeverTooMuchInspiration
An interesting variation to his usual reception. They aren't typically that prickly when he tries to join, but it is nice to see a full spectrum of reactions. With the way it is set up in the canon, it could really have gone any sort of way.
3/26/2014 c1 17TeamJacob1998
Type your review here...
12/31/2013 c1 54Convenient Alias
Zuko's snarl was very nice, and it definitely took the Gaang by surprise. And yeah...Zuko wouldn't try to gain entrance to the Gaang with a sob story. After all, dignity and honor are to him more important than his own life.
8/23/2012 c1 1ForeverRainingFire
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
12/7/2011 c1 KJun
I love this story!

Kat
9/18/2011 c1 12Crazy Dyslexic Nerd
I really like this. and your pen name is awesome. Very nice story.

-Dyslexic Nerd
9/25/2010 c1 A Midsummer Night's Dream
Ahahaha...I like it, I like it.Poor Zuzu.But hey, it's nice to know Appa and Momo likes Zuko enough to rescue him from the Gang's further wrath and even made them accept him. XD
1/14/2010 c1 5Indigo1100
Wow! Zuko joining Team Avatar is my favorite episode, and I really like your version of it. I don't think he's OOC at all- it seems just like Zuko. Thanks for the story!
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »