for Agent Omega

7/22/2011 c5 1csibpip
Okay it was now bizarre... somewhat. I don't know. You have a weird thinking... and brain. But i wouldn't say it was bad.
7/22/2011 c3 csibpip
It's a weird story but i kinda like it.
9/7/2009 c5 2FantasyAnimeDreams
THAT WAS LIKE...WHOA...

WAIT SO THERE WAS NEVER AN OMEGA GUY? WAS IT REALLY NARUTO?

ANYWAYS GOOD STORY.
8/7/2009 c4 kyuubinovelli
so the death of naruto didn't affect her at all huh? or nobody else in the village?or gaara?
8/7/2009 c3 kyuubinovelli
good story but seriously, need longer chapters
8/5/2009 c3 kurokitsune666
Its a great story update soon!
4/21/2009 c3 4Tara La'Quinn
AWESOME! PLEASE finish this story! Its awesome!
11/17/2008 c3 27King Hawke
very interesting story. I like how Naruto became Omega, though I'm not sure what the Tsunade/Jiraiya's scheme was for Naruto to survive. other than being a missing nin. I like how you made him work with Konoha.
8/10/2008 c3 HNZ
Very interesting story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
8/8/2008 c3 JovialShogun
Great story so far. I really love the weapons you invented. By the way, is Theta Jiraiya? I think you ought to stick Naruto and Anko together. The share a similar line of work, and I think they would each respect the "loner" nature of the other. Besides which, she is probably the only Kunoichi who is strong enough to have his respect at this point. Correct me if I am wrong. And I will admit, I just plain like Anko... even though she hasn't shown up yet. :)
4/14/2008 c2 RSfan
why aren't you continuing this story? it was getting good.

don't worry about the reviews because more you write more you get them.

PS:how old are they?
12/14/2007 c1 metalhead2793
awesome beggining update chapters soon
12/13/2007 c1 6Sharkteeth
interesting
12/13/2007 c1 2Primal Chaos
intersting
12/13/2007 c1 buzzbumble
Interesting start to the story.. It shall be interesting to see where you take it next... it's a little bit short on length thou...