FanFiction.Net

BUT
YOU ARE HAIRIST
GRRRRR
8/5/2014 c4 Karmin
Really good! Also you look a lot like my friend Wyatt. If you are Wyatt, I DIDN'T KNOW YOU COULD WRITE!
12/10/2011 c8 puma1sunfire
Nice story! Shame there is not more.
4/20/2011 c8 Ashh-Phantom
Awh very cute :3

Chapter 9 please

:D
11/3/2010 c4 4Kurama's Foxy Rose
"The next day, the villagers of Sunagakure no sato were mortified to see the man they respected lying deceased and covered in his own blood, plus a little sand, on the ground."

That's not possible! There shouldn't be enough of a body to lay on the ground, just some crushed Kazekage-goo. And there's no such thing as "a little sand" in the SAND village... The fact that they live in a freaking desert is why Gaara was untouchable, no thanks to his assassins. Of course, it helped that Suna's full of idiots; for a village of shinobi famous for poisons, they sure don't practice what they preach.

Plus, I was under the impression that the previous Kazekage wasn't that popular.
10/30/2009 c8 1Pride-comes-before-the-fall
great but plz plz plz make it a naruhina and gaasaku :(
10/23/2009 c5 2TeiraanCHAN
LOl you are now officially my favorite person ever! I loved this chapter! And my nickname is Ketchup-head, so I love that you called my ALL TIME favorite character that XD
10/9/2009 c8 18Blondi89
Yay! Hinata is part of the gang! I'm so happy you involved her and the way you put her in the story with Gaara noticing her was very believable. Also the part where Naruto thought Sakura really wore that red ribbon made me smile. Great job! :D

P.S. About college, ask away!
10/4/2009 c8 13Basium1
Another one that is for "TEH CUTENESS". So, I look forward to it. Will this be GaaHina or NaruHina? I hope that there are no pairings in order to keep up the air of innocence that this story has.
5/24/2009 c7 Basium1
That was just the cutest thing!
3/18/2009 c7 1Michael Lockheart
This is ntinue or Die.
1/19/2009 c7 17Halan Lore
Chapter five was priceless. Well he IS always smoking...
11/16/2008 c7 2Kel Tenrou Rikudou
NARUTO must learn all yondaime's jutsu AND become smart
8/21/2008 c1 darkknight'smagic
Hello i liked the first chapter and that's a good reason for gaara to go all killer.
7/5/2008 c6 8TheAlmightyMoi
STOP IT! IM DIEING HERRE! wow, now if only the thiord hokage was on crack in the actual show... it would be freakin hilarious!
29 Page 1 2 Next »