FanFiction.Net
for Somebody Save Me

3/25/2014 c1 Z
Z
12/5/2013 c21 BridieM
Thanks for writing and sharing with us. :)
12/5/2013 c17 BridieM
Good chapter
12/5/2013 c12 BridieM
Please don't interrupt the flow of your story with A/Ns or link advice. It does your work a huge disservice.
12/5/2013 c11 BridieM
Good chapter. :)
12/5/2013 c10 BridieM
Oh. :(
12/5/2013 c9 BridieM
Another well put together chapter. :)
12/5/2013 c7 BridieM
A really good chPter. :)
12/4/2013 c3 BridieM
12/4/2013 c2 BridieM
Good chapter. :)
12/4/2013 c1 BridieM
A good start. :)
9/19/2013 c16 Lily
I honestly love the story even better than the real Twilight! Except for all nakedness and the sex. That ruined it.
7/22/2013 c22 1Jedi Master Ani
Okay, I love the story.
Please fix up on the word choices grammer and try not to rush the chapters but other then that awesome. Also Charlie should totally become and evil vampire and try and ruin Bella's life once again. OOOh he should kidnap Bella turn her vampire to only torture her because vampire body's last longer when being tortured. Yeah that sounds awesome. Oh also maybe give Bella a power to develop when being tortured by him. Hmmm hard one shields both physical and mental or maybe telekinese. Yeah, well they are only ideas, it's your story. But thanks anyway for entertaining me.
6/12/2013 c2 Laura
I've just read the second chapter. I have to say, I really like the story but it's to fast. Suddenly Bella is taken by Edward, and Edward just tells her everything? I think it's also a little weird that Bella just tells everything to Edward, I think you should have given them time.

I do like the storyline! And I will continue to read :)

Laura
5/10/2013 c3 brandlie
This was the gayest thing ive ever read in my entire life . Like , who writes this shit ? Heres a story thats 20 times better than this : There was once a guy . And he died .
The End .