for Making Things Right

5/23/2018 c2 Guest
More stories please as soon as possible please
12/15/2014 c2 4PadfootIsMyHomeDawg
Okay, I know that you said that you were putting this on hold for a while while you work on your other stories, but I would really love for you to update this one! How could you leave me on such a cliffhanger like that!? Please, for my peace of mind, update soon!
7/2/2011 c2 59Randomestfandoms
*GASP!* So good! please keep writing! like- NOW!
4/23/2009 c2 7LilyCalliePotter
good story, shame that you have disabanded it, i would love to read more :)

LCP x
5/6/2008 c2 51Mystical Magician
Please tell me this isn't abandoned. I can't wait to hear Harry's explanations and everyone's reactions.
4/19/2008 c2 6Erudit
This is great!

I hope you're going to update soon. I'd really like to know what's going to happen next.
3/21/2008 c2 Fire Dolphin
update soon. please its really interesting. and i want to see how things play out with harry's new knowledge. by the way doesn't harry want to have Minerva M. and Severus when he explains his story, considering they were the ones who send him back.
2/1/2008 c2 fraewyn
Smaller more frequent!

Can't wait to see what happens next!
1/21/2008 c2 4Raine-of-the-Night
hope u update great story :)
1/5/2008 c2 2yitaply
I absolutely love 'Harry goes back in time' fics and I find this one has started off really well. As for the long waits, I don't mind them all that much, just as long as the story is not abandoned. I've seen so many good fics that the author just gives up on and I hate to start reading something and not seeing the end. But I do love your writing style and understand completely about Betas, I'm pretty much in the same place in that view, and I don't think your story is has any major grammar flaws. So, great start and I hope to see more of this.
1/3/2008 c2 Sylkie
I don't believe you need a beta. Your fic looks good! Please update again soon! :)
1/2/2008 c2 13rekahneko
Wonderful start!

I am looking forward to where you will go with this.

(-:
12/23/2007 c2 Rabid Reader 4
Great story and I sincerely hope that you will continue with it. At least this time Harry will be sharing his experiences with others instead of trying to do everything himself as he often does in these types of stories. I look forward to reading... and reviewing... more of this hurry and post more soon.
12/23/2007 c2 1LAoR
oh i really really really like this idea! keep up the great work and update soon please?

much love,

from LAoR
12/23/2007 c2 BDSanta2001
You have a knack for writing time-travel. (I LOVE time travel fanfics, I read every one I can click on) Your story flows well and does not seem "forced" like a couple authors I have come across.

I like the way it goes to the end of the 4th year rather than Harry as a baby or the thousand or so that take place right at 11.

Have you tried using html breaks ( br ) for your large paragraph breaks? (Sorry, just trying to be helpful)
30 Page 1 2 Next »