for The Circle closes

Full circle, indeed.
8/9/2014 c1 13creativesm75
nice
2/19/2012 c1 Cateagle
Yes, that makes for an interesting introduction. 'Twould be amusing if *this* Methos was the same one you use in "Magic's Immortal" and you ended with a three-way crossover. As it stands, this story is a very nice meeting story and compliment to "Which Came First".
1/21/2012 c1 Peya Luna
just perfect...i especially like that you made methos well over 5000 - seriously, that number gets tossed around so often in the series, and according to joe since centuries without changing which makes no sense at all, after all, even methos ages - besides, why should his age be the only thing he does NOT lie about ;-)
12/26/2011 c1 dreameralways
Didn't realize that there was at least one follow up to your story, but it would be great to read a few adventures that Daniel and Methos have, either in the past or present.
5/25/2011 c1 Hammerchuckery
Aww.
1/25/2011 c1 Infinitechange
Fun oneshot!
3/14/2010 c1 9TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics
loved it! you shoud make this a multi-chapter...
4/5/2009 c1 2LanaJoy
I have enjoyed all your Stargate/Highlander crossovers very much but.. they're all too short. I would love to read more of them... do you have plans to continue?

I always feel like I'm left hanging at the end of each story - would be great if you brought them full circle. :)
4/7/2008 c1 107kirallie
Great work! Will there be more? Hope so!
2/14/2008 c1 4Jei-El
Wonderful! Keep up the good work!
12/18/2007 c1 176Firehedgehog
very kewl
12/17/2007 c1 5FORD B
Short sequal of sorts, but very cool!
12/16/2007 c1 jenetri
Great story! I love your Highlander/Stargate crossover stories.
20 Page 1 2 Next »