for Quarrels Of The Mind

5/6/2013 c1 14Jervis Tetch Madness
I really enjoyed this immensely. :) I do hope you continue this at some point, it's very good :D
3/9/2012 c1 AngelOfAbyss
I support u! Plz make a new chapter, Im stuck thinkin wat the hell's gonna happen n how Evil's reaction gonna be pls update! Adding lemon'd be a blessing w
2/22/2012 c1 Nekonekomikia
Omg...this is amazing. seriously tis is one of the most best (but short) fanfics of my fav character/s XD pls update! 3
2/21/2011 c1 lolitabot
PLEASE! write another chapter, i NEED more yaoi!
1/28/2011 c1 Freakin' Anon
I know the story was written a while ago but whoa. This was one out of two decent HTF stories I have read on this site. And I've read them all. 10/10, you now have a fangirl.

Please write another chapter. Or a one shot. Whatever. I would like delicious lemon, please and thank you. :3
11/15/2010 c1 eyecandyangel
WHRITE IT ! whrite it whrite it plz whrite the next chapter plz it would be so omega awesome if you did your one of the few people i have found who writes good fics so plz whrite the next chapter

Ps. sorry about my spelling
9/17/2010 c1 6FlippyxFlaky
please write a lemon chapter x3! i can only find two flippyxflipqy stories, and one of them is yours . but the other one, psh crap D: PLEASE O_O Write a lemon chapter :] I'll be ur bff o:?
5/23/2010 c1 Bladion
plz make more! must have lemon 0.0 XD awesome jobs!
3/17/2010 c1 Keet
!

Holy fish, an actually well written Flippy/Evil Flippy fic!

Please write the next chapter. ;w; This is one of the few that I actually like, and I want to see a lemon that's actually handled well.
12/29/2009 c1 JTHM95
DO LEMON!
9/19/2009 c1 4Broken Hearted Bible
awsome. it was soo kawaii!(cute) yay! i love flippyXevil! yay!
7/5/2009 c1 2351156
I love Flippy and I love FlippyxEvil Flippy! Oh yeah! I love this lemon!a
6/23/2009 c1 Winston Smithee
This is one of the best fics ever, period. And, please, DO write a continuation!
6/19/2009 c1 64Incy Little Spider
I really like this story. The detail and wording really paints a picture in my mind. The death of Giggles and Cuddles in particular was almost like and actual HTF episode. Most stories I find in HTF are just gore and the occasional lemon and this is a refreshing change. Intelligent and well-written.

I can't find any faults. Great job.
6/5/2009 c1 2Authorweiss
*drools* Omg I love it. please, do continue.
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »