for Yin and Yang

3/20/2009 c1 103Aviantei
Ooh. Ominous. I will come back to this one.
2/18/2009 c18 5NoNewTales
yes, I'm sure it is 'hachibi.' I think that is an interesting development. It would explain Kabuto's change of personality from part 1 to part 2 (which I didn't like). ;p I like how this chapter also ties in what happened all the way in chapter 2 or 3, with "Kabuto" being taken over by Orochimaru.
2/16/2009 c18 Raziel Severing
... evin I forgot where this was going... something having to do with zabuza's sword. i know you told me at one time, sorry, do you have it written down somewhere?
2/15/2009 c18 DarkRavie
Your fic is very good. I like it and look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
1/13/2009 c17 raziel
okay, that was either a love confession or a council session. . that was the single funniest sentence ive ever seen. do you reviel what sakura and sai spoke about?

it was just as good as your early work... keep it up .
1/13/2009 c17 NoNewTales
Well, I like this chapter. I was surprised at who it was, although now that I think back on it it was glaringly obvious. I really like the Sai focus, since we don't see much of that. :p

Good luck with school! XD
1/11/2009 c17 DarkRavie
Very good fic. I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
1/7/2009 c16 raziel
...need more
1/5/2009 c16 NoNewTales
yay! I thought you had abandoned this story! I am so glad you did not. ^_^

At last we get to see the new hidden village. XD I was waiting for that. yay for more descriptive language.

Also, I wonder who that guy could be. XD
10/30/2008 c3 14Charlie O
:O

Does ramen really shrink the peepee area!
7/15/2008 c15 5NoNewTales
Nice. XD Are you mixing in current storyline with this one? ^_^ I am excited about what the village. Good job.
7/15/2008 c15 DarkRavie
Good chapter. I can't wait to read what happens next.
7/8/2008 c14 NoNewTales
cute chapter. I don't have much to say though. XD it was good.
7/8/2008 c14 DarkRavie
Good chapter. I can't wait to read what happens next!
7/1/2008 c13 DarkRavie
Very good chapter. I can't wait to read what happens in your next one.
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »