for Perfect Darkness

6/1/2008 c5 21Erin Roberts Guardian's Light
Oh I can just see an Abyssmal attack on Konan's possition already. This should be interesting.
5/29/2008 c4 Erin Roberts Guardian's Light
If you need help with a fight scene I can help. Anyway, I like how some of the Celestials are trying to make Zodiac to combat the Zerg, but his main purpose was to fight the Abyssmal, which is the main threat that the Celestials had. It's a point revealed later in Tectonic. Anyway great chapter.
1/20/2008 c3 18ElementUchihaMaster
great story; u made a mistake...erm.. renji... obito gave kakashi his eye.
1/19/2008 c3 21Erin Roberts Guardian's Light
Timeline wise Kakuzu would have already been long dead. But okay then.
1/8/2008 c2 Guest
Very well written. lolz
1/6/2008 c2 3The Crazy Talk Kid
Another cool chapter that was still good even though you didn't include cheese. Kdh.
1/6/2008 c2 XxRavenUchiha666xX
dude, sasuke is taking care of his brother's kid? wow. does he even KNOW that he's itachi's son? i'd expect him to kill the poor kid or something... cool chappy though!
1/5/2008 c2 5PearlaH.Sweden-Arigatou
awsomness! gr8 chap! XD

pearla-chan
1/5/2008 c2 21Erin Roberts Guardian's Light
Authors notes are supposed to go at the beginning and end. ^-^

Anyway great second chapter. Can't wait to read the rest, also you will need to do something about the character Ito as well, but I can tell you more about that later.
1/2/2008 c1 5PearlaH.Sweden-Arigatou
this is awsome!

pearla-chan
12/23/2007 c1 XxRavenUchiha666xX
interesting. a re-run of behind blue eyes. ArtisticSai is a really awesome writer and seeing as you've taken the first part of her story, you have to keep reading to complete yours to make sure it all makes sense together. i'll love to see how you write this up! the first chappy is great, itachi, a little OOC but thats ok, its so hard to keep him in character sometimes... update soon, your writing is great! ^^
12/18/2007 c1 SSPuppetMaster
Very interesting. I liked it a lot. Just one thing. Why was I not mentioned in this fic?
12/17/2007 c1 18ElementUchihaMaster
pretty good
12/17/2007 c1 3The Crazy Talk Kid
Interesting, very interesting. Kdh.
12/17/2007 c1 21Erin Roberts Guardian's Light
Glad you got this thing started. ^-^ Can't wait to see what you come up with.