for The Second Chances

12/28/2007 c3 50newportz-princess
My favourite chapter so far, it was so funny when Grace read out the rules, and the start with RM was cute. Please update asap, Coz I can't wait for the whole Oliver thing to unfold.
12/23/2007 c2 Juzzy88
good post. grace is really funny post soon
12/23/2007 c2 kursk
Great chapter, can't wait to see more of them together.
12/23/2007 c2 newportz-princess
AMAZING CHAPTER! I absolutely loved the first scene with RM. Your really talented and I cant wait for the next chapter =]
12/23/2007 c2 newportgirl22
Hey OMG amazing story! I love Ryan and Marissa's current realtionship! They are absolutely adorable! You can definitely tell whiich id takes after which parent! Love this story! Post soon!
12/23/2007 c2 2No More Updates 2010
Aww, I love the Marissa/Ryan moment at the beginning and in the middle. It's so sweet. Please keep it up. It's really good. If you need any help, you know where to contact me.
12/18/2007 c1 chiclete
Humm, interesting! I wonder what's next :P
12/17/2007 c1 50newportz-princess
woah, damn was i confused for like the whole thong besides the last two lines hahahahha! AWESOME START I CANNOT WAIT FOR U 2 UPDATE! Oliver sux so it's good he died and in the 1st chapter even? That was a highlight! (rapist old man laugh) ASAP WILL BE WHEN U UPDATE lol! =D
12/17/2007 c1 newportgirl22
That was a good sotry
12/17/2007 c1 2No More Updates 2010
So Seejay is Oliver and Oliver is Seejay? Oh yeah, Ryan isn't gonna be too happy about this. He's gonna go all rage blackout/Kid Chino/Ironist/'Welcome to the OC, bitch' on Oliver's ass!
12/17/2007 c1 kursk
Good first chapter, this fic looks interesting, I just hope that the angst won't be between Ryrissa directly but more about Oliver's son.

Post more soon.
12/17/2007 c1 58aceanx
This sounds interesting. Oliver's son? Nevr saw that coming. Who would want to have Oliver's child, no offense? Great start
12/17/2007 c1 7CohenNAtwood
Great start. Even thought I didn't particular care for oliver he brought some needed hype to the show.
43 « Prev Page 1 .. 3