for Questions and Answers

11/3/2018 c105 41MBP
Ugh, Scorpius. You need a hug. I need more. Pronto.
11/3/2018 c105 n.I.3
Yay! So glad to have an update!
11/3/2018 c105 Seruphenthalys
I'm bloody addicted to this story and your writing.. Everytime a new chapter comes out, it gets priority above everything else, it's quite ridiculous. With that said, please keep posting, I love this story!
11/3/2018 c105 12JMoonrise
I find Scorpius’ character to be immature as his grandmother essentially stated. He doesn’t consider the feelings of others because he can’t see outside himself. In pretty much every way except the legal, he’s a child. He’s upset because his mother won’t leave his father but he’s never been in a relationship in his life and doesn’t understand the complexities.
I’m also not a huge fan of the Lily/Scorpius arc but writers prerogative.
11/3/2018 c105 2J. Jamie Dupane
YAAAAAAAY! YOU ARE BACK! WITH A NEW CHAPTER OF ONE OF MY FAVORITE STORY!

I didn't not truly believe this story would be completed... Yet I kept the hope that you will be back here to finish it some day! I really hope it is a hope I will get to finish! You have done such a brilliant job building up this world. The characters and their personalities are so unique and well developed that It all feels like a real world with a life of its own! You are an amazing writer with amazing skills to captivate the audience and the readers! Please never stop writing and do keep up this amazing work!

J. Jamie Dupane
11/2/2018 c105 34Parsat
Really good to see you continue this...the Malfoy arc has been very engaging thus far and I look forward to see how it continues.
11/2/2018 c105 10thankthatstar
Love that this is back! More soon please!
10/10/2018 c1 Dile
So happy you updated ! I’ve re read all your fics like 10.0000 times I’m not kidding they are all marvellous ! Please update sooon please please !
10/8/2018 c104 Bernardus
I am begging for more, please.
10/3/2018 c104 Ashlee
I only came across this recently. September 2018. And I poured through absolutely everything I could! I'm so anxious to see what's next! Thank you so much for writing. Thank you for keeping the story going. Filling in what I've been wanting since reading JK's last chapter. Thank you for redeeming various characters.
9/19/2018 c104 LadyLilibet
I’ve lost track of how many times I’ve read this series. Thank you for continuing to write, albeit sporadically.
I find such comfort in your world of Potter. It’s so lovely to be able to escape the real world with something magical.
8/30/2018 c104 jenn
this story is incredible! I've read hundreds of fanfiction stories for HP over the past ten years and this is one of my top ten. I really feel like you've done an amazing job of carrying forward the characters post-war in a believable, in canon way- and you have matured harry, ginny, ron, Hermione into parents as I feel they would have done. I love the story lines!
8/26/2018 c104 Guest
Thank you for writing. I'm enjoying your story immensely. I know we're nearing the end as you mentioned you intend to end it when Rose, So and Scorpious graduate. I'm looking forward to seeing how you tie up loose ends.
8/9/2018 c104 MrsDelTaco
I'm so happy this has been updated. I found this story last summer and got to Ch. 103 and was sad that it wasn't finished. Thank you for another great read. I love your writing, and how you have developed Rowling's characters. I actually like this a bit better than the Cursed Child, which I love, don't get me wrong but this is more believable. It just gives you the different spectrum of what if it was the other way around of Albus being in Gryffindor and Scorpius ending up in a different house than his father. I just love it and thank you updating this. I can't wait for more.
8/9/2018 c104 10SWChica2005
Excellent update! I've been looking forward to a new chapter for awhile now and you didn't disappoint!
5,312 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »