for Questions and Answers

7/26/2018 c104 LittleLegs21
I was SO happy to see you'd updated this story! Please please keep it coming - it's my absolute favourite here on FFnet. The post Hogwarts world you created is by far my favourite and most realistic that I have ever read. And I have read a fair few. Thank you for hours of entertainment!
7/21/2018 c104 Guest
I have been following this fan fiction since 2012 and it is still the most incredible post war fan fiction I’ve ever read, I have been waiting with baited breath for new installments and they never fail to disappoint me and continue to leave me satisfied but waiting for more.
7/21/2018 c1 Ano
I just saw your update now and god i am so happy. Thanks. You made my day. :D
7/22/2018 c104 heart.dramione
great scorpius's mother & the baby will be okay. great reading this chapie- missed this fic!
7/20/2018 c104 thestral517
Thanks for posting. I really enjoy the story. Will be sad when it is over.
7/19/2018 c104 alykatxx
It's been a year since I finished reading up to this chapter and I'm still desperately hoping that you'll come back and continue this :')
7/12/2018 c104 Peter
Welcome back! I think you are the best fanfiction author for HP by far. Please keep Q&A going. Your interpretation of the Potter/Weasley/Grainger families after the Battle is second to none. More, please.
7/14/2018 c104 LightScribe
Hooray! Thank you for another excellent update!
7/13/2018 c1 alicia.v.jones
sooo,,,, I have fallen in love with this story.. I know you have a life but im so waiting on pins and needles for the next update. Ive read all of your stories. you are an amazing writer...
7/12/2018 c104 6meekerprincess9778
Just read all 104 chapters... love it all ... keep up the great work
7/10/2018 c104 CarolPotterhead
This is one of my favorite fanfics ever.
The plot is amazing, the writing is incredible. I have no more words to describe it. I’m Portuguese and I’m reading your story trough a translation but the chapter 104 wasn’t translated yet so I read it here, in English. This explains why this is my first review. I was just too lazy to look for the original version of the fanfic. Sorry for that...
Well, I hope you finish the fanfic soon because it’s killing me to not know the end of this story.
Lots of love,
Carol

PS:Sory for any mistakes, as I said, English is not my first language
7/7/2018 c1 hannahoude
You updated at the perfect time! I just saw the cursed child for the first time and was craving more Harry Potter and your stories always fulfill that need (sometimes even better than the cursed child does haha). I look forward to every update even if they are few and far between
7/3/2018 c32 Curious
I thought Aaron was Jewish? It doesn't seem like Dudley is particularly religious or that the Dursleys were involved with any church.
7/4/2018 c104 17Antosha
Poor Scorpius. It makes you a human being — but that's not an easy thing to recognize in yourself — especially at 13.

It's a joy to see these characters again. And I loved the cat. :-)
7/2/2018 c104 3Erimenthe
Ok...what's with the cat lmao. Is it some kind of kneazle mix or something magical or just the orneriness of a regular cat that doesn't care what you want lol? I'm glad Harry got to keep his job. He does tend to stir things up so the same old same old doesn't keep happening. I don't know whether to feel sorry for Draco/Scorpius or slap them both for the animosity that Daphne really doesn't need right now. I'm glad the baby is ok and maybe she can bring that family back together.
5,309 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »